• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

Bread

Banned
Oh please, rematch is in Chicago, not under that soft ass Detroit dome. Jimmy isn't completing any of those hopeful tosses into triple coverage when it's below freezing with 15 mph winds.

That and I'm dunking DeMarco's hands into a big vat of Stickum before every offensive series.
I'm already game planning for bitch ass Pryor, he won't be burning me again!

I just got another alpha code of the Evolve beta for being in the Xbone preview program. If any of you guys want it then let me know and I'll PM it to you

I'm already game planning for bitch ass Pryor, he won't be burning me again!

OJHtvSM.gif

Vontaze Burfict had a knee scope this morning and will be out at least 2 weeks.

He just hasn't been the same since hitting Flacco's dick.

where the fuck is a jimmy time gif

this is bullshit

his run was the real highlight of the game!

I wish twitch archived the chat logs along with the video, people were losing their damn minds in there and I could barely concentrate on the game because I was cracking up

ShaneB

I wish twitch archived the chat logs along with the video, people were losing their damn minds in there and I could barely concentrate on the game because I was cracking up

I want this too. I always want to go back and read the chat log after the game is finished =(

Bread

Banned
where do they archive the videos, is that something only paid members get? i need the amazing jimmy run in gif form

Totally forgot this weekend is Brady vs Manning 68 or whatever number we are on.

Yay??

My thread idea was gonna be to highlight the Quarterback Matchup of the Century, the battle of Alex Smith vs. Michael Vick.

Former #1 overall picks going at it!

ShaneB

They're all IRC channels, they should be able to.

hmm, is that so? Perhaps I shall look into that.

where do they archive the videos, is that something only paid members get? i need the amazing jimmy run in gif form

In your options you can select to archive broadcasts. But that only lasts a short time. To make a permanent video, you have to create a "highlight", and basically just select the entire thing. I've still got past videos of streaming Madden 08 on my channel.

What did you use to make the gif? So I can go back and gif Jimmy's game ending pick

I use GifCam to get the content, and JasC to edit the gif down to a reasonable file size.

bionic77

To be honest it's probably my favorite Mario game. I like it a lot more than the Galaxy games and it even manages to surpass the 2D classics for me in terms of pure fun (other than Yoshi's Island but I don't consider that a Mario game anyway). You don't get much exploration like in Mario 64 but the level design is unbelievably creative, tight, and varied. That's what I'm looking for in my Mario games.

It's basically a combination of the best parts of the 2D and 3D games, in my opinion.

Speaking of masterpiece tier platformers on Wii U, DKC Tropical Freeze is a must play as well.
High praise from you as you have great taste in everything.

That's a nice picture of a young Bionic.
I was never fat.

MRSA

Banned
Are you working on a cadaver? I got that experience myself. Reminds you how mortal humans really are. Women are so much more internally grosser looking with all that fat.

Sorry. This is a state school, you know how much cadavers cost?

Top Bottom