• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

Attention friends and Gata

If anyone of the remaining playoff teams wants to provide me with summaries of their team's season, I'd gladly use the inside information in next week's thread.

Otherwise you're at the mercy of my hipsterism.

eznark

Banned
tbh, I think Carolina beating GB is more likely than Detroit winning tomorrow.

Guess it is hard to remember how the looked 7 weeks ago, the last time they played a not awful team, but I figured you would've watched tonight.

If that scared you, I can't honestly come up with a team you'd feel confident against. Purdue?

cdyhybrid

Eh.

Worse O-line.

Torrey Smith is too fast for Revis.

UmkFeTC.gif

FnWG7HI.gif

If anyone of the remaining playoff teams wants to provide me with summaries of their team's season, I'd gladly use the inside information in next week's thread.

I could just link you 16 quotes from my previous posts with the first 15 being "we suck" and the last being "oh shit, we made the playoffs"

Rayven

aka surume
We did it!

Good game Steelers GAF. I like you all more than most, and respect your team. Sucks to lose Bell before the game, that hurts. I wasn't sure if Flacco Playoff mode was a real thing, but now, I'm starting to believe.
this applies only to the playoffs. He is complete feces at all other times, and I hate his dumb face, personality, and demeanor

Sure it sucks to lose Bell, but Baltimore lost their 2 starting tackles last week. December is next man up.

JNA

Banned

Should I pm it to you? Or just post the gifs?

eznark

Banned
A Cowboys Patriots SB would be the best thing for this season of awfulness. Have to root for the Pats

I get bandwagoning to a better team, but bandwagoning Tom Penny's post style? Jesus do you need a number for a suicide hotline? This seems very desperate.

Sure it sucks to lose Bell, but Baltimore lost their 2 starting tackles last week. December is next man up.

Bro, we lost 17 people to IR, 6 from the secondary, and one of them was Jimmy Smith. I'm trying to be gracious to losing fan base. It's the classy thing to do.

zychi

Banned

Bears- A pedophile looking dude is hired as head coach, fired because he doesn't know what an adjustment or defense is. Brings the GM with him. Soldier Field still duct taped together after Rugby and soccer matches. McCaskey's too cheap to do anything, ever.

Guess it is hard to remember how the looked 7 weeks ago, the last time they played a not awful team, but I figured you would've watched tonight.

If that scared you, I can't honestly come up with a team you'd feel confident against. Purdue?
They will play one (and only one) not-awful game in the playoffs, and it'll be next week.

Not saying they'll win, but whether it's Seattle or GB they're going to play somebody close.

JNA

Banned
@richeisen
Since his drafting since 2008, @TeamFlacco now has 10 playoff wins, TWICE as many as any other QB in @NFL.

#RestawTheCaw

"He's the best Quarterback in the NFL and I will take him over anyone else in the league every day and every week." - John Harbaugh.

#RestoreTheCaw

Grexeno

Just you all wait. We'll pick a HOF Cornerback in the draft and go 19-0 next year!

Bell will tear his ACL in Week 1 next season.

eznark

Banned
They will play one (and only one) not-awful game in the playoffs, and it'll be next week.

Not saying they'll win, but whether it's Seattle or GB they're going to play somebody close.

No they won't. Did you see the way they acted after that game? That was their Super Bowl. Whoever plays them next win will win by 2-4 scores, depending on luck.

FTF

Lets be honest here, Patriots were not gonna beat the Broncos in the AFC CG anyways.

lol obviously you haven't been watching the Broncos the past 4-5 games. I hope it comes down to Pats-Broncos again. Actually if the Pats beat Ravens, none of the other 3 AFC teams really scare me.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I want to fight BLarry.

This should be my happiness! That should be my murderer! My ugly bleach pouring guy! My PED user and my muppet character throwing for PIs all the time!

MINE!!!

I want to fight BLarry.

This should be my happiness! That should be my murderer! My ugly bleach pouring guy! My PED user and my muppet character throwing for PIs all the time!

MINE!!!

i still can't believe that bleach story, did Sugg even get arrested or fined or anything?

Top Bottom