• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

If we lose, I would hope to cut Capers and get a better Defensive Coordinator.
Capers has outcoached McCarthy this season. The issues on defense are talent-related.

If the Packers lose in the divisional, it's because the Cowboys are a good team and bad matchup.

Speaking of the blessed 49ers, guess who the current HC frontrunner is? Hint: not McDaniels.

Shanahan

Mike Shanahan

Good luck friends, hard liquor's in the top cabinet

MechDX

Speaking of the blessed 49ers, guess who the current HC frontrunner is? Hint: not McDaniels.

Shanahan

Mike Shanahan

Good luck friends, hard liquor's in the top cabinet

Im still in the Kubiak to San Fran camp. Just waiting until they can speak with him.

I wore my lucky Ravens socks today. I wore them last week too. I had misplaced them for a while, the last time I wore them was in the Super Bowl and during that years run. These socks are yet to lose and clearly, when I wear them they turn Joe Flacco into a supernatural being capable of spectacular feats .

What I'm trying to say, is we won because of my socks.

Continue to wear them against the pats.

JNA

Banned
Capers has outcoached McCarthy this season. The issues on defense are talent-related.

If the Packers lose in the divisional, it's because the Cowboys are a good team and bad matchup.

True but McCarthy will never be on the hot seat so I pretty much gave that part up. The media for some reason thinks he is as Elite of a coach as Bill Belichick.

I do think we have good talent on the defensive end but it's just very inconsistent.

Tramon Williams was a pro bowler before for christ sake lol. Although now for some reason, he seems to lack focus half the game and it shows when the recievers go by him.

Just need a better secondary. Any good ones in the draft?

Continue to wear them against the pats.

I was pretty sick today, but I went downstairs before the game, doubled over in pain (gastro-intestinal distress), to pull them out of the dryer. Knowing what I know, I couldn't not wear them. And if we lost, I could be done with them. But we won.

So yeah, I'll be wearing them next week.

DarkFlow

Banned
I think AZ top free agent signings should be like 3 #1 QB's from here on out. We can't seem to keep them on the field so we should just stock up on them.

KaYotiX

Banned

This, Capers has actually done a good job at getting our guys into positions to make plays. They just aren't the greatest skill wise.

I really worry about the Cowboys matchup and we will need to play perfect ball to win that game.

True but McCarthy will never be on the hot seat so I pretty much gave that part up. The media for some reason thinks he is as Elite of a coach as Bill Belichick.
McCarthy is an excellent coach but has play-called quite horribly this year, in my opinion. That being said, I think the offense could use some talent too. Notably TE and we'll see how injury boy Abby pans out at WR.

Boykin has been an enormous disappointment although I never thought he was anything special *pats back*

Just need a better secondary. Any good ones in the draft?
No, we need better LBs, at minimum. Our DL is a joke. The secondary is fine. House will replace Williams and Hayward will see more reps.

MechDX

clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.gif

JNA

Banned
McCarthy is an excellent coach but has play-called quite horribly this year, in my opinion. That being said, I think the offense could use some talent too. Notably TE and we'll see how injury boy Abby pans out at WR.

Boykin has been an enormous disappointment although I never thought he was anything special *pats back*

Richard Rodgers has been decent I think. He's a rookie this year and well for the last few games I think. Haven't seen him make any big mistakes either. That and with Aaron and the other receivers, I don't think a TE is really a must. Just see what Richard can do again next season unless a stud TE practically falls to our lap.

Ugh Boykin... ;(

Grexeno

I was pretty sick today, but I went downstairs before the game, doubled over in pain (gastro-intestinal distress), to pull them out of the dryer. Knowing what I know, I couldn't not wear them. And if we lost, I could be done with them. But we won.

So yeah, I'll be wearing them next week.
brb Burning Larry's lucky socks.

I had a bad feeling all week

Bell Injured.

Team riding on offense

Defense playing above their station

Rats depleted secondary

Everybody and their momma insisting Baltimore had no chance.

It just smelled bad. Bell wasn't the whole offense (like you'll hear all week no doubt) but he kept the trains running on schedule. Meaning when shit broke down, Ben could flip it to Bell and bust off big yardage. We saw what happened when Ben tried that with Tate.

I was being delusional thinking the Steelers could make noise. That back end needs work, and Mitchell seems 6-8 yards away from the play repeatedly.

I'm sorry Steelers-GAF, we all know Ben raped that girl, but losing to team that protected a murderer and wife beater? I wouldn't wish that shit on my worst enemy.

Also, spare me the the blowing of Flacco. If all it took to be a QB in the NFL was getting the ball near your receiver to draw flags I could be a NFL QB.

cdyhybrid

I had a bad feeling all week

Bell Injured.

Team riding on offense

Defense playing above their station

Rats depleted secondary

Everybody and their momma insisting Baltimore had no chance.

It just smelled bad. Bell wasn't the whole offense (like you'll hear all week no doubt) but he kept the trains running on schedule. Meaning when shit broke down, Ben could flip it to Bell and bust off big yardage. We saw what happened when Ben tried that with Tate.

I was being delusional thinking the Steelers could make noise. That back end needs work, and Mitchell seems 6-8 yards away from the play repeatedly.

Should have seen it coming the instant Simmons had you guys as a lock.

Top Bottom