• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

I want to fight BLarry.

This should be my happiness! That should be my murderer! My ugly bleach pouring guy! My PED user and my muppet character throwing for PIs all the time!

MINE!!!
Not a fair complaint. Teams assume the identity of their city. For Baltimore it's criminality. For Cleveland it's futility.

roid ragin'!

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

Narag

I want to fight BLarry.

This should be my happiness! That should be my murderer! My ugly bleach pouring guy! My PED user and my muppet character throwing for PIs all the time!

MINE!!!

Like I told Sabre, the Ravens and Lebron proved all that it takes to win championships is to leave Cleveland.

bionic77

I want to fight BLarry.

MINE!!!
lol

Who wins this fight?

My money is always going to be on the Ravens fans. They know how to thug it up. Unless you can bring guns to the fight, then ez is probably favored.

Should I pm it to you? Or just post the gifs?
I don't need a Packers summary, and I don't trust your analysis.

I think we can all agree, Eznark included, that it's all McCarthy's fault. ;)

Bears- A pedophile looking dude is hired as head coach, fired because he doesn't know what an adjustment or defense is. Brings the GM with him. Soldier Field still duct taped together after Rugby and soccer matches. McCaskey's too cheap to do anything, ever.

I said playoff teams.

Diablos

It was utterly painful to watch the Steelers lose.
It just had to be to the Ravens too... at home...
Was hoping they'd get at least halfway through the playoffs.

I wore my lucky Ravens socks today. I wore them last week too. I had misplaced them for a while, the last time I wore them was in the Super Bowl and during that years run. These socks are yet to lose and clearly, when I wear them they turn Joe Flacco into a supernatural being capable of spectacular feats .

What I'm trying to say, is we won because of my socks.

Top Bottom