• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

cdyhybrid

revis will shut down torrey smith, browner will get into a fight with steve smith first play of the game and they'll both get ejected.

:)

uurPqTr.gif

HoodWinked

Lol post season ravens. Watching Ben throw that interception in the end zone while still seeing double was hilarious shoulda just kept Gradkowski in he was playing well.

BlindRage

Chris Berman said in his swami picks yesterday
Ravens 22
Steelers 20
I didn't see that only saw him pick Hawks vs Ravens on the 2 minutes drill or whatever. I missed sunday countdown cause of work but I know NFL matchup or whatever made it sound like Ben would pick us apart, and that certainly didn't happen.

I didn't see that only saw him pick Hawks vs Ravens on the 2 minutes drill or whatever. I missed sunday countdown cause of work but I know NFL matchup or whatever made it sound like Ben would pick us apart, and that certainly didn't happen.
It was during Sportscenter.

We did it!

Good game Steelers GAF. I like you all more than most, and respect your team. Sucks to lose Bell before the game, that hurts. I wasn't sure if Flacco Playoff mode was a real thing, but now, I'm starting to believe.
this applies only to the playoffs. He is complete feces at all other times, and I hate his dumb face, personality, and demeanor

JNA

Banned
Ravens 2-1 at away against the Pats in the postseason too apparently.

Most people will still pick the Pats though I imagine.

Top Bottom