• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

1. Who the fuck is Luke Bryan?
2. lol Pats fans. Makes sense.

He's a country musician. One of those Garth Brooks situations where he's a nobody outside of the South, but a mega-star with several multi-platinum albums.

EDIT: Just looked up Garth Brooks discography... ho-lee shit. Has anybody sold more records than him?

Milchjon

Pats fans just wanna keep their daughters happy, while everyone else is off being an old and getting shitfaced at country concerts. Pats fans are family first people.
no gata/cousin jokes pls

He's a country musician. One of those Garth Brooks situations where he's a nobody outside of the South, but a mega-star with several multi-platinum albums.

EDIT: Just looked up Garth Brooks discography... ho-lee shit. Has anybody sold more records than him?

Country is huge $$$$$$
Merica

zychi

Banned
Apparently the Drew Bledsoe Law went into effect today, allowing Bledsoe to ship his wine to Massachusetts. Good job, Drew!

bledsoe.jpg
Damn media darlings using their sway to get stupid laws passed that benefit themselves. IF i wanted to ship wine to Massachusetts a decade ago, i would have been laughed at and the law would never have been changed for me.

/s

BTW, did anybody else not even know Stuart Scott was sick? This came out of nowhere for me. I swear he was on the network not all that long ago.

Pimpwerx

BTW, did anybody else not even know Stuart Scott was sick? This came out of nowhere for me. I swear he was on the network not all that long ago.
Even I knew, and I haven't watched ESPN outside of live events in years. I've seen it mentioned enough during their broadcasts. PEACE.

Guess we root for the Bengals today because Colts will not beat the Broncos.

I just want one. Bengals can lose next week and I wouldn't care. Just one. And it fucking sucks because I know they aren't going to get close to winning today.

I should really bet money against the Bengals.

daveo42

Banned
I'm fine with a Bengals loss here only because Pittsburgh lost yesterday. Based on how things went last time, I almost expect them to lose.

slabrock

Banned
Completely forgot that the local CBS affiliate changed this year in Indiana and was really confused when I couldn't find the game.

Ricker

Shit,its very foggy here,we have rain and hail and all,my satellite is losing the signal...might have to watch on my phone.

Top Bottom