• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

Pimpwerx

Are there any white players with dreads? How come everytime I see helmet dreads, it's a black player? White guys don't grow dreads in the NFL? PEACE.

Afrikan

Are there any white players with dreads? How come everytime I see helmet dreads, it's a black player? White guys don't grow dreads in the NFL? PEACE.

There have been a few White players with Dreds..

Zak Keasey...u believe his name is...and there was this other guy I remember..forget his name.

09000d5d803873f7_thumbnail_200_200.jpg

Bobandy

Banned
could care less about this game, lets face it either winner is donzo next week ...cant wait to see Staff and Co. shred that shitty shitty cowgirls secondary!

Pimpwerx

There have been a few White players with Dreds..

Zach Keasey...u believe his name is...and there was this other guy I remember..forget his name.
Ah cool. I'll keep an eye out. It's a totally random question that came to mind seeing all those Bengals with dreads. PEACE.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
We are going to get stomped, again. I kinda wish Dalton has a complete meltdown so we can run his ass out of town.

Kinda.

Doorman

I doubt it will be that easy all day long, but boy, that's not a good luck for Cincy. At least Detroit won't be the only playoff failures still around!

Top Bottom