• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

Colasante

Patriots gave the league the blueprint to beating the Colts. Bring in extra offensive linemen and run it down their throats. No doubt the Broncos will be doing the same thing next week, and I see no reason to expect it to work any worse than it has for the Bengals today.

Patriots gave the league the blueprint to beating the Colts. Bring in extra offensive linemen and run it down their throats. No doubt the Broncos will be doing the same thing next week, and I see no reason to expect it to work any worse than it has for the Bengals today.

You weren't kidding.

eznark

Banned
It's kinda like the Fontes and the Lions. Except Fontes actually won a playoff game then lost 4 straight. Lewis should be gone if they lose though

The Bengals performance has actually been pretty damn impressive given they lost both their coordinators. If that doesn't speak to Lewis I don't know what does. Can't fire him after this season.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
The Bengals performance has actually been pretty damn impressive given they lost both their coordinators. If that doesn't speak to Lewis I don't know what does. Can't fire him after this season.

I fucking hate this but you are right. As salty as I am with the years and years of Marv's mediocrity I wouldn't be able to fire him after the way he pulled this team together this year. Oh, and Hue Jackson is a miracle worker.

methodman

Banned
I fucking hate this but you are right. As salty as I am with the years and years of Marv's mediocrity I wouldn't be able to fire him after the way he pulled this team together this year. Oh, and Hue Jackson is a miracle worker.

Hue should be a head coach in this league. thought he was really good with oakland.

Top Bottom