• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

xvYFhZt.gif

There is a 100% chance that this author has had more economic success than I have.

Luckily I'm not in it for the money!

Narag

No man you just don't understand football. The best players in the WORLD are on each team! And there are players out there who aren't good enough to make it in the NFL!

I don't expect you to know this stuff, so just trust me alright?

Best players in the world? Then I challenge you to explain the Bucs!

Fuck you, snes.

Bread

Banned
Best players in the world? Then I challenge you to explain the Bucs!

Fuck you, snes.
Every game is tough no matter how easy it is, because every player is good and they all deserve trophies. Except the Bucs.

Because fuck you snes

Bobandy

Banned
I know the red rocket is an easy target, but I think he is a viable QB in a league that only has 10 good ones and 5 or 6 great ones...him and AJ are great together and who would you replace him with?? Risk a pick and end up with a Manziel...then your in the basement with your interstate rival once again

rando14

I know the red rocket is an easy target, but I think he is a viable QB in a league that only has 10 good ones and 5 or 6 great ones...him and AJ are great together and who would you replace him with?? Risk a pick and end up with a Manziel...then your in the basement with your interstate rival once again

Hence why the bengals will never win anything, they're stuck in that purgatory of mediocrity

Colasante

I agree with that. I think the Bengals can win with Dalton if they put talent around him, which can't be said for every QB. Every team has injuries so there's no point in making excuses, but I think this game would have gone differently if Green, Marvin Jones, or Tyler Eifert were here.

Bessy67

That's the thing though. He's never going to beat those 10 good ones and especially not the 5 or 6 great ones. If the Bengals are satisfied with making the playoffs and losing on wildcard weekend then they have their QB. If they want to go further then it's time to start looking for a new one.

Pimpwerx

I remember a play in 2002 when he was with the Chargers against the Patriots and LT broke off a big run and he he came in flying from the other side of the field to deliver a block the got LT into the endzone.
Ha! I remember that play too. Caught and passed LT for that block. Dude was blazing fast. PEACE.

Bobandy

Banned
I agree with that. I think the Bengals can win with Dalton if they put talent around him, which can't be said for every QB. Every team has injuries so there's no point in making excuses, but I think this game would have gone differently if Green, Marvin Jones, or Tyler Eifert were here.

Not saying they would of won...which I'm sure you aren't either , but totally agree sir

Top Bottom