• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

JABEE

kmRtfex.jpg

Fox

JNA

Banned
madden 2004? if so thats not impressive

I think it was Madden 2009 or 2010 but one time I was down by 3 with 5 seconds left on my own 15 yard line in the 4th. Did a HB Draw and went all the way for a touchdown. I saved the replay on my Xbox 360 too.

It was glorious. :D

Bobandy

Banned
serious question guys...if the bungals lose again do they fire lewis?? I mean he brought them back from obscurity but one and done just doesnt cut it...

Narag

And where is Pit, now? lol

Exactly, anything can happen

They played a team that matched up well against them and were missing their best player on offense. Their loss was expected. It's just dumb to crow about beating up on a depleted team that didn't have a pass rush to begin with.

serious question guys...if the bungals lose again do they fire lewis?? I mean he brought them back from obscurity but one and done just doesnt cut it...

They need to bring in some competition for the QB spot. Dalton's not taking this team any further than a one and done.

Bowser

PFTCommenter ‏@PFTCommenter 4m4 minutes ago
Luck&Fleener have a 6th sense of were the other guy always is cuz they were college roomates+memorized each others schedule so they could JO

Bread

Banned
They played a team that matched up well against them and were missing their best player on offense. Their loss was expected. It's just dumb to crow about beating up on a depleted team that didn't have a pass rush to begin with.
No man you just don't understand football. The best players in the WORLD are on each team! And there are players out there who aren't good enough to make it in the NFL!

I don't expect you to know this stuff, so just trust me alright?

We haven't had Mathis all season and have had key injuries in games that we were able to win. Don't give me excuses about pass rush. One of the leagues best is on our team and he hasn't been able to contribute. The Bengals are double digit win team.

daveo42

Banned

Lewis still making money for Brown. Marvin will coach for the Bengals until either he leaves or he stops taking the Bengals to the playoffs.

They need to groom a new QB.

Narag

We haven't had Mathis all season and have had key injuries in games that we were able to win. Don't give me excuses about pass rush. One of the leagues best is on our team and he hasn't been able to contribute. The Bengals are double digit win team.

I was referring to the Bengal's pass rush since you brought up protection for Luck and the Bengals played the NFC South which inflated the AFC North's collective record.

Top Bottom