• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

tumblr_nb1f378sYe1rsodnzo4_250.gif

My heart.

Colasante

My grandma met Adam Viniateri at Disneyland after the Patriots' first Super Bowl win. That she recognized him is awesome in itself, that he was very cool about talking with her and taking pictures is even cooler. GOAT kicker.

I know the red rocket is an easy target, but I think he is a viable QB in a league that only has 10 good ones and 5 or 6 great ones...him and AJ are great together and who would you replace him with?? Risk a pick and end up with a Manziel...then your in the basement with your interstate rival once again
What does "viable" mean?

Does it mean "we can conceivably win a Super Bowl with this guy at QB"? Because by that measure I don't think Dalton is a viable QB.

If the goal is to be just good enough to be carried to the playoffs by a solid defense, and then squander opportunity after opportunity to push any further... then by that measure, he is viable.

LJ11

Dalton has a good offensive line, he has good receiving weapons (injured throughout the year however), and two good backs. The weapons are there and yet Dalton really hasn't shown anything. I guess he needs to ride a generational defense to reach the promised land.

He fucking stinks, same with the HC.

Bread

Banned
My grandma met Adam Viniateri at Disneyland after the Patriots' first Super Bowl win. That she recognized him is awesome in itself, that he was very cool about talking with her and taking pictures is even cooler. GOAT kicker.
i'm going to disneyworld a few days after the super bowl this year, i wonder if i'll see any patriots :)

MechDX

sorry mech, you'll get a franchise qb sooner or later.

probably later, but keep your head up!

GRONK ME, BRO

that should be the name of the the homoerotica novel that eventually gets written

Next week after Flacco makes the Pats his bitch again we can discuss for 9 months how Mallett and BOB will run rough shot over the Patriots next year.

draetenth

How in the fuck did this Beangals team destroy Denver a couple weeks ago?

Steelers and Bengals beat the shit out of each other last week. Both teams lost a critical part of their offense (Bell for the Steelers and Green for the Bengals). Honestly, if both teams weren't fighting so hard for the division they probably would have been better off.

Bobandy

Banned
What does "viable" mean?

Does it mean "we can conceivably win a Super Bowl with this guy at QB"? Because by that measure I don't think Dalton is a viable QB.

If the goal is to be just good enough to be carried to the playoffs by a solid defense, and then squander opportunity after opportunity to push any further... then by that measure, he is viable.

well here is one way of looking at it..Andy id a prety decent regular season QB...Payton is one of the best if not the best ever regular season QB....Payton is an absolute joke in the playoffs..minus the year he got to face Rex lolol...he will choke again his year without doubt..but fact is no one ever considered ditching Payton afteryear after year of pplayoff failures....hey maybe Dalton will get it together one year and do it....after all he only has to win about 5 games to tie Payton

sorry mech, you'll get a franchise qb sooner or later.

probably later, but keep your head up!

GRONK ME, BRO

that should be the name of the the homoerotica novel that eventually gets written

Wanna be my co-writer?

A Jimmy-Gronk gay fan fiction

This might be a bit too much, even for me

Top Bottom