• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The Bengals are in the worst position imaginable. Good, but not good enough. Similar to the Texans a few years ago. All of the pieces are in place but the qb. Only real options are to try and make Dalton a game manager, putting all of their resources into the defense and running game, find a different qb or fire the coach. They'll probably just roll with the status quo, though, making difficult decisions is too difficult for most teams.

Milchjon

lol, the German Subway site is like 90% about trying to get new franchisees.

I knew it was a pyramid scheme.

Also, I love that song in the background, even thought they're butchering the hell out of it.

The Bengals are in the worst position imaginable. Good, but not good enough. Similar to the Texans a few years ago. All of the pieces are in place but the qb. Only real options are to try and make Dalton a game manager, putting all of their resources into the defense and running game, find a different qb or fire the coach. They'll probably just roll with the status quo, though, making difficult decisions is too difficult for most teams.
Teams, corporations, governments...

BigAT

What happened with Mike Pererra. I missed it.

B6iQ270CMAAtZLz.jpg

MechDX

Extra playoff games in ’14 w/14 teams:
7 seed Houston (QBd by Case Keenum) at Denver.
7 seed Philly at GB, where they’d lost by 33 in Oct.

Peter King Twitter

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Alright look us Cowboys used to have the goal of doing our best.

But we got a new goal now...VICTORY, ya?

Top Bottom