• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

ShaneB

inigo.png

I know what I meant! Don't be quoting Inigo Montoya!

Bread

Banned
He had zero help today. He really needs to get out of Cincy as much as they need to get rid of him at this point.
He has it made in Cincy. Good RBs, AJ Green, good o-line, and a top 10 defense. Where else is he going to have all of that help? The guy can't make tough throws, he isn't ever going to amount to anything more than an average player.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
He has it made in Cincy. Good RBs, AJ Green, good o-line, and a top 10 defense. Where else is he going to have all of that help? The guy can't make tough throws, he isn't ever going to amount to anything more than an average player.

He didn't have any of that today.

Doorman

Alright this Colts/Bengals nonsense has bored me long enough. Onward to the Lions and Cowboys for our inevitable useless playoff loss.

What the fuck is this suit Stafford's wearing?

squicken

Dalton has never lucked into a Ryan Lindley opponent or had his defense give up less than 10 points. He's not good but QB Winz is shit and people that talk about it should be first against the wall

It was a good win for my Colts. Feels good to get this win against a good team. Now, we'll have to play a great team in Denver. We look more than ready today. :)

Yep, Would have prefered either of you two. Hell, even the Chiefs again or Chargers.

I wasn't referring to the Browns, I meant pretty much anyone.

They were a wild card, so they were in contention for the playoff spot with teams outside their division not just the Browns, and those teams still couldn't get it done.

Bowser

Dalton has never lucked into a Ryan Lindley opponent or had his defense give up less than 10 points. He's not good but QB Winz is shit and people that talk about it should be first against the wall

Dalton's offense has also never scored more than 13 points in a playoff game. 10, 13, 10, 10.

LycanXIII

2011 CIN @ HOU - L - 31-10
2012 CIN @ HOU - L - 19-13
2013 SD @ CIN - L - 27-10
2014 CIN @ IND - L - 26-10

And Marvin Lewis keeps his job.

They were a wild card, so they were in contention for the playoff spot with teams outside their division not just the Browns, and those teams still couldn't get it done.

They may have "earned it" yes, but They just can't get it done. Dalton was a mistake, and Lewis can't get them over the jump. Sad thing is, he's the best hope they have anytime soon. Maybe they can trade for another QB.

Top Bottom