• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

I wouldn't be comfortable making that sort of bet without knowing what cleat length Suh is opting for.
:jnc

Should be part of the pregame report. They speculate about everything else...

"Well Joe, I think he goes with the dagger-length cleat today. Digs into both turf and flesh very nicely, he won't have to worry about losing his footing."

Velcro Fly

Feel like the way the Colts played today they have a chance to beat Denver. Didn't really feel that way last year after the KC game going into New England.

squicken

Jeremy Hill is turd

IIvGf29.jpg

Next year's Marvin's contract year and next year's the last bad cap year of Dalton's contract

Next year's one-and-done will be the most interesting

Striker

Dalton has never lucked into a Ryan Lindley opponent or had his defense give up less than 10 points. He's not good but QB Winz is shit and people that talk about it should be first against the wall
He's never put them over 13 points either. You're not winning shit doing that. He has one career playoff TD. In four games.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Dalton has never lucked into a Ryan Lindley opponent or had his defense give up less than 10 points. He's not good but QB Winz is shit and people that talk about it should be first against the wall
Wtf are you on about? He lost to the Texans lead by tj Yates, nit once but twice. He then lost to the matt schaub lead Texans the next year.

Furyous

2011 CIN @ HOU - L - 31-10
2012 CIN @ HOU - L - 19-13
2013 SD @ CIN - L - 27-10
2014 CIN @ IND - L - 26-10

And Marvin Lewis keeps his job.

I'm with you and believe the Bengals should fire Marvin Lewis. It's his fault Andy Dalton fucking sucks in big games. Matter of fact, the Bengals need a new QB at the helm.

Bengals are stuck in mediocrity. They are not terrible, but they are not great. Some fans of some truly terrible franchises out there would probably kill for 4 straight playoff appearances, but at some point something has got to give.

Top Bottom