• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

this is why I love the internet...you do make a lot of good points actually...but the main fact of it all is you look at any msg board or watch any analyst they talk like peyton is Jesus himself, and by those standards he should have at least 5 SBs, fact of the matter is he reall really is not a good playoff QB at...sorry truth hurts peyton fans...I dont care who you are if you make the playoffs and have to choose between 2 QBs peyton or Eli you go with Eli 100 out of 100....speaking of which you brought up peyton losing to teams with great Ds like the Pats, well Eli had no problem doing such, remember his first SB...oh the packers gonna roll...nope..oh the 13-3 boys gonna roll...nope etc etc facts are facts he is not a good playoff clutch QB at all

Oh ok

eznark

Banned
this is why I love the internet...you do make a lot of good points actually...but the main fact of it all is you look at any msg board or watch any analyst they talk like peyton is Jesus himself, and by those standards he should have at least 5 SBs, fact of the matter is he reall really is not a good playoff QB at...sorry truth hurts peyton fans...I dont care who you are if you make the playoffs and have to choose between 2 QBs peyton or Eli you go with Eli 100 out of 100....speaking of which you brought up peyton losing to teams with great Ds like the Pats, well Eli had no problem doing such, remember his first SB...oh the packers gonna roll...nope..oh the 13-3 boys gonna roll...nope etc etc facts are facts he is not a good playoff clutch QB at all

holy shit hahahahahahaha

Top Bottom