• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

Lions got fucked by that PI but I don't want to hear any whining. Their vaunted Defense had chances to stop the Cowboy offense and Stafford and their offense came up tiny in the last couple of drives.

Fantomex

VPY0fab.jpg

kmag

Cowboys will go all the way, Jerrah has greased the wheels. What a fucking fix. From the inability to call holding on their oline despite absolutely blatant holds every fucking play to the phantom and illegal pick up of an announced PI. Absolute bullshit and not a word will be raise by the media who'll be too busy cupping Romo's balls.

Heysoos

That was so fucking ugly but I'll fucking take it. Such a fucking frustrating game to watch, Offense couldn't get anything going.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Bagh. Now I have to listen to all my annoying ass flip flopper Cowboy fan friends.

Wes

venison crêpe
See that photographer get to Romo one second after he took the final knee?

What a speedster. Sign him up Ray Farmer.

This is the worst NFL season in recent memory. These refs were blatantly on the side of Dallas.

Hopefully both the Broncos and Dallas lose next week to make this bullshit worthwhile.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Can't believe the refs fixed this shit! Crazy how they were able to force Stafford to fumble that ball multiple times.

Top Bottom