• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

oneHeero

Cowboys adjusted their game plan at half time and dominated the lions.

Refs went back and forth and as far as I'm concerned the lions scored their 2nd td based off a bs call on that punt.

oQEvh2F.gif

:jnc

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I'm happy about the win, but like I said before, I don't think the Cowboys have a chance against Green Bay after a sketchy performance like that.

I keep saying this in the thread and it makes no sense. The mistakes and turnovers today don't carry into next week. Its a new game.

Start planning the victory parade now, Seattle. Stafford was the only one capable of vanquishing the northwestern scourge, and Jerruh made certain he wouldn't see next week. Sad times.

ISOM

Seattle is going to nuke Carolina so hard. GB-DAL is a toss up.

Seattle has not nuked Carolina in the past 4 matchups. I guess you haven't been watching. It's going to be a close match with the edge to Seattle but Carolina has a chance just like their previous games.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
I just need to realize that this isn't even a sport. it's just WWE at this point. I should only be as mad about this as Cena having to tap or something.

I mean, when you look at the league like that, everything makes a lot more sense.

Cowboys adjusted their game plan at half time and dominated the lions.

Refs went back and forth and as far as I'm concerned the lions scored their 2nd td based off a bs call on that punt.

The only adjustment they made was a phone call to Jerry Jones' lapdog Goodell to make sure the refs give them a real easy time.

cdyhybrid

Sorry to the real Lions fans, that's an awful way to lose. Ya'll are good people.

Looking forward to playing Carolina, our games are always good, smashmouth games!

Well.....to be fair that bad call on the kicker led to a touchdown so.... the refs were bad both ways this game

Seattle has not nuked Carolina in the past 4 matchups. I guess you haven't been watching.

The last two matchups have not been in Seattle

The salt on my Twitter feed is real and overwhelming. Lions got jobbed on that PI call, but they really should have finished off the Cowboys in the first half

bionic77

I just need to realize that this isn't even a sport. it's just WWE at this point. I should only be as mad about this as Cena having to tap or something.

I mean, when you look at the league like that, everything makes a lot more sense.
Why can't they write a script where the Steelers don't suck?

How do I get a writing job for the NFL?

That was a complete con job. Where was the sideline interference on Dez? Johnson was interfered with on one of the last plays. Fuck this.

We dropped the ball to even be in that position but still. Duck that.

Avenge us, Packers. You have my fucking sword.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
The salt on my Twitter feed is real and overwhelming. Lions got jobbed on that PI call, but they really should have finished off the Cowboys in the first half

They could have finished off the game on the play right after but instead of going for it on 4th and not even a yard they punted it for 5 yards of field position.

Top Bottom