• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

eznark

Banned
True. But if Murray gets on a roll Rodgers won't have much time to work his magic. This has pretty much been the blueprint to stopping Rodgers

The blueprint to stopping this offense this year was drop 7 and play ball control.

Then the Packers clowned Detroit.

No more blueprint.

Fox318

Ohohoho, the ketchup vs mustard debate has even infiltrated NFL gaf!!

MLB gaf grows stronger in influence!!

spnjY0O.gif
RGphpQr.png

http://imgur.com/a/vr0Fo

bionic77

Rodgers is gonna be pretty hard to stop no matter what.
I think you guys have a shot.

Rodgers will be initially confused at the 20 yard cushions given to all of his receivers making him check down or hold the ball because no one could be THAT wide open all the time. He will be too afraid to throw a pick fearing that it is a clever way of disguising the coverage.

Murray runs all over the Packers and takes the ball out of Romos hands.

Unlikely but it could happen.

Sephzilla

Mustard is gross. #TeamKetchup

The blueprint to stopping this offense this year was drop 7 and play ball control.

Then the Packers clowned Detroit.

No more blueprint.

But that's Detroit. Detroit would fuck up a blueprint for how to make a frozen pizza.

Rodgers is gonna be pretty hard to stop no matter what.

I think it's more a matter of slow him down, not stop him. Rodgers is Favre without the promise of a turnover each game

slabrock

Banned
I think you guys have a shot.

Rodgers will be initially confused at the 20 yard cushions given to all of his receivers making him check down or hold the ball because no one could be THAT wide open all the time. He will be too afraid to throw a pick fearing that it is a clever way of disguising the coverage.

Murray runs all over the Packers and takes the ball out of Romos hands.

Unlikely but it could happen.
eew, I'm not a Cowboys fan. Lions4Lyfe

The only way you beating the packers is if you have good D and QB that will get lucky throwing jump balls. Rod finna be turnt up on Sunday the scoreboard will be nasty bet

I'm 30 minutes into The Interview and I don't think I can make it through the entirety of this absolute shitfest. Watching this is about the same as watching Arizona's offense with Lindley at QB.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm 30 minutes into The Interview and I don't think I can make it through the entirety of this absolute shitfest. Watching this is about the same as watching Arizona's offense with Lindley at QB.

I was honestly entertained until the last 5-10 minutes or so of the movie.

Narag

These people and their goddamn sports spoilers. Seriously. Who gives a shit.

I could almost understand something like the Super Bowl if they had to work that night or whatever but that one dude earlier in the thread whining about being a few minutes behind is hilarious. People just don't have ti in them to stay the fuck off the internet for a bit.

Its amazing how he has completely invalidated the argument that arm strength doesn't matter.

Thats all he has and no one wins in the postseason (recently) like that ugly fuck.

It's not just the arm strength. He knows just the right angle to throw to give time to draw the contact. He has the touch to throw it 69 yards downfield when it should be 70, making it nearly impossible for the DB to not make contact with the receiver. It's a master at work.

Top Bottom