• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

bmWqKf1.png

He's gonna bullshit this team to another ring and you'll go to the parade and you'll like it

bionic77

It's not just the arm strength. He knows just the right angle to throw to give time to draw the contact. He has the touch to throw it 69 yards downfield when it should be 70, making it nearly impossible for the DB to not make contact with the receiver. It's a master at work.
True.

Though normally North teams don't fall for it as much as other teams.

He can completely the deep ball but make him. The last and worst thing to do is to get that PI by running into the WR.

Pats are the only hope to stop him again.
Your parents failed society.

bionic77

Fuck I'm so upset about Stuart Scott :(, he was one of the greats.
Not a fan of anyone from SC.

The whole thing feels so old fashioned now. Loved it in high school and college before the internet took over.

But reading about him and his kids did make me sad.

Cancer is the worst. I wish the Pats would turn off their cancer and cheating machines*. :(

* yes you read that right.

RELAYER

Banned
If you are stupid enough to OD because the professional entertainment sports team that you like lost, then maybe you are kind of supposed to die?

Lol just saw Kas' thread in OT. Happier to play Carolina than Detroit. Good pass rushes kill us more than anything and Detroit had the best of anyone left.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Relayer go outside for a bit and relax man, damn.

I will say I do enjoy when NFL-GAF makes its way to the OT. I thoroughly enjoy the talking down to by people who don't come by here as if we've only just started watching football.

jWILL253

Banned
You can tell who are the long time Seahawks fan in Seattle and who's on the bandwagon.

Anyone who follow Seattle teams know before last year SB our last championship in a major sport (NBA, MLB, NFL) was in 1979 and that was our only one. So generally most of us are pretty pessimistic, but this new age of Seahawks fan think Russell is the next Montana, and our defense is the 85 Bears or 00 Ravens (which might turn out to be true, but not yet). I love my Hawks but I can't watch our local coverage of it at all it's so much dick slurping on the level of Kas that it drives me insane.

Real Hawks fans stuck around during the 2008 season.

That was the worst year ever in Seattle sports. So many tears...

Fantomex

Someone check on bucket

I was thinking the same thing. That hipster was probably listening to the new Yeezy then started daydreaming bout a girl that doesn't give him play. He then proceeded to put his scarf and kangol har on and dark rimmed glasses. Went out to the nearest local, no slave labor bean supporting establishment. And ordered some dark, hipster secretive drink like a Triple espresso americano, upside down no foam, half caf vanilla soy bean, caramel splenda syrup with a dash of cinamon and a splash of Moroccan mint. Then he started looking out the window like

8494194672_3439e65b4a_o-640x480.jpg

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Oh man that looks a lot like a slightly bigger version of my last cat. Getting them feels hard. She was put to sleep around this time two years ago after going deaf and getting this cancerous growth on her nose. She was super old too, just about 19 years.

KaYotiX

Banned
I thought The Interview was pretty good up until the last 15 mins or so.

also over/under at the amount of "Ice Bowl" bullshit we see this week?

Fantomex

Oh man that looks a lot like a slightly bigger version of my last cat. Getting them feels hard. She was put to sleep around this time two years ago after going deaf and getting this cancerous growth on her nose. She was super old too, just about 19 years.

Sorry bro. We had a cocker spaniel for 18 years. She looked exactly like Lady and the Tramp dog, them emotions.

Top Bottom