• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

slabrock

Banned
OMG...

Someone posted this thread on Reddit about how many days there are in a week.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107926751

I can't...wow lol.
l7oaLqk.gif

Also we could possibly lose Teryl Austin now as he's getting interviews. Hopefully he's just the Rooney rule designation interview.

I hope so. Outside of the Bills I'm not sure any of the teams would hire someone with no HC experience. Honestly I'm surprised the Bills haven't promoted Schwartz to HC...

I'd understand Austin leaving though. The possibility of losing Suh and perhaps Fairley too isn't appealing.

Was hoping to shit on the Panthers but the Cowboys should at least make the game entertaining for a quarter
Panthers would be an easier game, but I've been waiting so long to beat down the Cowboys in the playoffs. If we can take care of business, it will be so, so worth it...

of course, if we eff it up, I will be distraught. But that's a risk I'm willing to accept!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I like ketchup on fries.

Come at me DM...

Ketchup has many excellent uses.

It is good on fries, burgers, and yes, even hot dogs.

It is a superior base for any tomato based BBQ sauce.

It is very good in certain things like meatloaf to add a bit of tomato flavor.

I have a recipe for turkey meatballs that goes from bland to delicious when just a tiny squeeze of ketchup is added to the egg mixture.

Bessy67

The packers won't have an easy time with the cowboys
Eh, Packers have been bipolar this year. They've had games where they've thrashed their opponents and then they follow that up with games where they look like absolute shit. Luckily they've done most of their thrashing at Lambeau though.

Caja 117

I stoped watching the game after the first half because the officiating was awful, and for the Lions benefit, but, regardless of anything ref shouldnt be the ones deciding the game.

But, that "elite" QB fumbling twice in the same drive was the real killer.

Sephzilla

The reason I worry about the Packers is because if Dallas commits to a run game the Murray will run for 150 yards easily. The Packers run defense is SAWFT

Bessy67

The reason I worry about the Packers is because if Dallas commits to a run game the Murray will run for 150 yards easily. The Packers run defense is SAWFT
But if Rodgers is on his game they won't be able to run the ball.

What if Aaron is too gimped to play at 100%?

Do you take your chances with the fraud or unleash Flynn on the Cowboys?
Flynn for sure. Flynn tanked his opportunities in Seattle and Oakland on purpose just so he could come back to GB and be our secret weapon. It's time to let him off the chain.

bionic77

I kind of expect it to be like the Falcons game, but less extreme. Packers will jump out to a two - three score lead then hang on the rest of the way.
What if Romo finally got all of the choking out of the way today?

That might make it a closer game if he can raise his play to a near Dalton level of excellence (non primetime, playoff dalton).

Top Bottom