• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

Furyous

Poor Bills-Age.

This is some Nick Saban left field maneuver. He was an okay coach that no one thought would quit. I feel bad for them because now they have to rebuild their offense. First, Orton retires now the coach is gone. The Bills will return to prominence one day.

Mifune

Mehmber
Bills fans might be glad Marrone's gone, but the fact it seems like they're going to hire Bill fucking Polian wouldn't inspire me with confidence going forward.

Fuck no. Means they'll push out Whaley who's like the best thing the franchise has had in a long time.

RBH

I have no clue.

But she was really attractive, same for all her friends.

You would feast on all their anuses.

image.php

I hope he gets a second chance somewhere. I also hope he's learned his lesson giving quarterbacks the benefit of the doubt. Cutler ain't Calvillo. And neither will be the next disaster he encounters.

Cutler was among the least of Trestman's problems, which is saying something. His play calling was predictable. He never made adjustments to game situations. He had abysmal clock management. He never instilled any sense of discipline in his players, resulting in horrible pre-snap penalties that routinely crippled the offense. The team never truly bought in to his new age, Canadian bullshit. He never truly held anyone accountable for their poor play or performance. Oh yeah, and he fielded the two worst defenses in Chicago Bears history, which routinely gave up two 50+ point games back to back. Trestman dug his own grave. Cutler just slouched around indifferently while he did it.

bionic77

Tell me why I should upgrade to a Nespresso.
If you just want to drink shitty black coffee in the morning then hang on to the keurig.

The Nespresso is for making espressos conveniently in your own home. And obviously it doesn't compare to a real espresso machine but they are super expensive a pain in the ass to maintain. This is just like the Keurig. You push a button on the machine and sometimes on the milk frother (depending on the machine you get). Everyone in my family with a keurig agrees that the taste you get from a Nespresso is far superior. The pods are cheaper to boot. But you have to order them from nestle. You can't get them from the grocery store or local barn. The initial cost is higher. The cheaper models start at 200-300 for a nespresso and the milk frother.

Malalaw

My new years eve will consist of me drinking Jager and playing Smash with coworkers, possibly have gumbo. It is going to be a good ol time.

Slo

I always thought trailer parks looked like a fun play to live when I was a kid.

Then I turned 8 and knew better.

They're still super fun to play in. Opening the door to a trailer is like opening a Christmas present. Sometimes it's piled to the ceiling with newspapers and QVC shit, othertimes there's literally nothing in the whole place but a urine soaked mattress on a particle board floor.

All of them have Keurig 2.0s.

Very. I think he has a legit shot at starting immediately, but the guys in front of him will all have (significant) experience advantages.

Granted, I don't watch a lot of high school football, but he's the best QB I've ever seen at this level. He just set the national TD record.

bionic77

They're still super fun to play in. Opening the door to a trailer is like opening a Christmas present. Sometimes it's piled to the ceiling with newspapers and QVC shit, othertimes there's literally nothing in the whole place but a urine soaked mattress on a particle board floor.

All of them have Keurig 2.0s.
:lol

MechDX

No wife and kids

Got me a Bacon and Cheese Whataburger meal with a half and half tea.

Gonna eat then do something.....

Top Bottom