• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

LJ11

lol being mad at him. Be mad at your retarded owner for the contract. You put that clause in you have two options, fire him or extend him. Instead Pegula rolled the dice and lost.

Pegula fucking won, he got rid of a fucking coward, the guy coached like a coward. I'm not mad, calling him a scumbag and coward is just the truth. The dude coached like a coward, he's a fucking scumbag who talks big but shrivels up in game situations. Piece bro, have fun where ever you end up you fucking twat.

That's how you treat a coach with it's first winning record in forever and coached the Bills to their first win at Gillette.

You guys rolled over. And this dude lost to the Raiders, when the games actually mattered, not to mention some of the other Ls. Smart move dumping this dude,

rando14

Sounds like the only thing keeping Marrone in Buffalo was, what, honor? "Commitment" to the team?

Though I guess what the hell is honor worth when you can get paid by two teams and have a chance at cracking $10 million in income in a single year...

Bowser

Dave Dameshek ‏@Dameshek 3m3 minutes ago
Teams falling all over themselves to get Doug Marrone is as confusing as DiCaprio & Damon both going after whats-her-name in 'The Departed'.

:jnc

eznark

Banned
That's more on Ralph Wilson, right? Pegula only got the team this year and Marrone was already in that contract.

The clause is there to get the coach security. Previous admin was goofy to include it for Marrone, Pegula was dumb to not extend him if he actually wanted him. But...

Pegula fucking won, he got rid of a fucking coward, the guy coached like a coward. I'm not mad, calling him a scumbag and coward is just the truth. The dude coached like a coward, he's a fucking scumbag who talks big but shrivels up in game situations. Piece bro, have fun where ever you end up you fucking twat.

I mean that's fine, bizarre to be mad at him for leaving then. You should be celebrating and toasting him, like me with Bert and Gary Andersen!

Bucky Brooks ‏@BuckyBrooks 10m10 minutes ago
So, Doug Marrone abandons his team and pockets $4M.. I'm sure he will stand in front of his "new" team and preach sacrifice & togetherness

rando14

Dave Dameshek ‏@Dameshek 3m3 minutes ago
Teams falling all over themselves to get Doug Marrone is as confusing as DiCaprio & Damon both going after whats-her-name in 'The Departed'.

Mike McCartney ‏@MikeMcCartney7
#Bills HC Marrone getting $4M with no offset reminds of Jake Delhomme getting $12.675M from the Panthers with no offset @RickSmith1956

Kermitdrinkingtea.png

Bowser

Kermitdrinkingtea.png

UfKCwUD.gif

Deadbeat

Banned
Trestman has experience in Canada.
He has experience with leading players in the 'not good enough for the nfl' league to championships.

He can't fix 'shouldnt be playing football professionally' quarterbacks, which is why he crashed and burned in Chicago.

Bowser

He has experience with leading players in the 'not good enough for the nfl' league to championships.

He can't fix 'shouldnt be playing football professionally' quarterbacks, which is why he crashed and burned in Chicago.

This man disagrees:

i

Also led this man (boy?) to the best game of his career:

chi_u_clausen2_mb_576x324.jpg

Trestman is just what EJ needs!

Bowser

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 12m12 minutes ago
The #Jets no doubt saw the Marrone news coming. They interviewed assistant Anthony Lynn today, fulfilling the Rooney Rule. They can hire.

Jets be like "rooney rule lol amirite?"

Chargers Offensive coordinator Frank Reich is mentioned as the candidate to watch for Buffalo by the way.

Buddy Nixs' contract is up at the end of the month as well. He won't be asked back according to reports.

Tamanon

Banned
The #Jets no doubt saw the Marrone news coming. They interviewed assistant Anthony Lynn today, fulfilling the Rooney Rule. They can hire.

Honestly, that's what all teams do. The Rooney Rule is pretty ineffective.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

At least they did remember.

I still like that the whole reason the Steelers got Tomlin was to use him as their Rooney rule get around and then fell in love with him.

Bowser

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 2m2 minutes ago
In Bills front office shakeup, former GM Buddy Nix, who remains on staff, has a contract that expires next month. He will not be asked back

Pegulas gonna clean house it seems.

Bowser

At least one Bills player doesn't seem to mind the news:

EJ Manuel ‏@EJManuel3 6m6 minutes ago
Happy New Year!

Bowser

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 2m2 minutes ago
Would be a certain irony in Marrone drafting another FSU QB as Jets head coach, I suppose. Marrone was not a Geno Smith guy at all in 2013

Jameis in NYC baby!

Spinluck

The cool thing about young broke people, is that they've managed to make having a roomate some sort of social merit. "oh hi, Jen, these are my roommates Joe, Steve, Jim and Eric who sleeps on the couch". LOL

Move there and get a roommate bruh. Even if you're not making bank yet. The hipsters have made it socially acceptable I guess.

I have roommates myself, took some getting used to years ago but it's whatever now. Anything to make the rent cheaper! Living in South FL isn't really cheap either—same for fucking Orlando (lived in both the past 4yrs).

I knew someone who went to LA dead broke and managed to turn it into good. She ended up doing pretty well for herself.

If I moved there, it will probably be a career choice and not a means to an end sort of thing. Will probably look into it after college. Assuming I have trouble finding anything here.

I have roommates myself, took some getting used to years ago but it's whatever now. Anything to make the rent cheaper! Living in South FL isn't really cheap either—same for fucking Orlando (lived in both the past 4yrs).

I knew someone who went to LA dead broke and managed to turn it into good. She ended up doing pretty well for herself.

If I moved there, it will probably be a career and not a means to an end sort of thing. Will probably look into it after college. Assuming I have trouble finding anything here.

she bang a lot of dudes?

Kusagari

Bills fans might be glad Marrone's gone, but the fact it seems like they're going to hire Bill fucking Polian wouldn't inspire me with confidence going forward.

Top Bottom