• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Last year I got drunk and brought a stray cat inside.

B6OJk0ECcAAR48V.png

Greg

Greg you and Bionic should play your game in Akron Ohio, right outside of Lebrons house. Play it In front of his gates. I'll ref
I'm down!

Blue Moon Cinnamon Horchata is good as fuck
how haven't I tried this? Blue Moon is awesome

I got my brothers each a bottle of this for Christmas as a bonus gift, and it was pretty damn good:
http://www.stbcbeer.com/rum-barrel-aged-pumking/

not 17 dollars a bottle good, but it was Christmas, so whatever!

JABEE

@mortreport: The Eagles have fired Tom Gamble, VP of player personnel. It may be announced as "parting ways" with Gamble but it is what it is.

Jesus Christ I never would have guessed this would happen. I guess someone had to be the scapegoat for that disaster of an offseason, but Gamble is crazy respected. I guess this buys Howie one more year and then it will be his head.
Chip called Gamble a "heckuva football guy." I wonder who Chip thinks isn't a "football guy." Gamble then gets fired by Howie.

Howie watching his back. I don't want Chip to be next.

Less than an hour to go, brahs. Hosting a party with about 30 people. Lots of food, lots of drink.

Started with a Sam Adams Fezziwig Ale, which was quite good, then had some Templeton Rye whiskey my neighbor brought, and most recently fired up some Glenlivet 15.

Gotta have some midnight pasta after the ball drops.

Happy New Year to all of you!

firen

Now that the Niners aren't in the playoffs to stop the Packers and I hate the Seahawks....go Packers? ;) happy New Years homeslices!

JABEE

Howie Roseman talked to the Jets lol

Sounds like it was either Gamble or him.

Either that or Chip is getting more control.

Syrinx

'Shake it Off' has actually helped me to tolerate other bad pop songs, just on the grounds that they're not 'Shake it Off''. It irritates me that much.

We all motherfucking made it to 2015. Congrats fellas and happy new year

Hopefully humans will like each other more, world hunger will end, Ebola will be eradicated, ISIS will stop shooting people, and the Patriots disband as a franchise.

Top Bottom