• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

Happy new year's, friends! A new year means forgiving past transgressions and beginning anew.

So with that said, all your teams suck and I hope they lose! Especially the Pats!

JNA

Banned
Happy new year's, friends! A new year means forgiving past transgressions and beginning anew.

So with that said, all your teams suck and I hope they lose! Especially the Pats!

And I hope every team in the playoffs besides the Packers end up losing. :D

Oh crap, and my sleeping pill is kicking in right now. So I just wanted to say...love yas and anything I say after this post, PLEASE DONT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY!

eznark

Banned
Happy New Year's fuckos. My resolutions are the same as they have been since 1994. Drink beers, fuck bitches and increase revenue. I suggest you kids aspire to do the same.

JNA

Banned
My IPad is moving very weird all of a sudden. Should I get checked somewhere? Maybe I should post this in the drunk thread.

Greg

The one whose hand will not be held
I don't know what this is from, but google found exactly what I wanted:

EcOeCIJ.gif

Fantomex

I'm actually gonna try and watch college football tomorrow. Got some cheap khakis at Wal Mart by some guy/brand GEORGE. Got my XBONE, but most importantly were all heathy and got a roof over our heads. If I was a youngn Id take some tequila for this cold but meh.

Oh snaps and im gonna try to get Sunset Overdrive.

Oh hey DUTCH N RED, We gotta get our FIFA on this week on PSN!!

Chip called Gamble a "heckuva football guy." I wonder who Chip thinks isn't a "football guy." Gamble then gets fired by Howie.

Howie watching his back. I don't want Chip to be next.

The fist question at Luries season ending press conference was "are you going to fire Howie", firing Gamble buys Howie one more year but if things are not vastly improved next year Howie will be gone.

Howie Roseman talked to the Jets lol

Sounds like it was either Gamble or him.

Either that or Chip is getting more control.
Man I wish that the Jets would have taken that bullet for the Eagles. I definitely believe that Chip is going to get more control.

Top Bottom