• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

ok you're only half fake hipster

if you liked animal collective there's a chance i'd upgrade you to full
ibkJjAc7Otx0UM.gif

MechDX

Ok now I bought a Shelby GT500 if FH. BOUGHT every upgrade that would improve handling and top speed and all I seem to do is donuts. Lol

"This is a fantasy football league,'' Bennett said Wednesday. "That's how it's set up now. You take the play that Suh did. He did step on somebody's foot, but he gets fined because it's the quarterback. As a defensive lineman, people are always stepping on you. People always are hitting you in the head. There's always something happening to you, but nobody cares because we're defensive linemen."

Bennett said the rules are skewed in the favor of offensive players.

"You can't touch a quarterback here, can't put your hand on a receiver there,'' he said. "You have to let them run free.

really michael bennett? were you complaining after your team won a game on a bullshit roughing call against wussle? didn't dominic raiola get suspended for stomping on a d-lineman? don't your DB's still get away with a ton of illegal contact/PI (as evidenced by a seasons worth of All 22 coach film breakdown proves)? what a dumb motherfucker

Fantomex

really michael bennett? were you complaining after your team won a game on a bullshit roughing call against wussle? didn't dominic raiola get suspended for stomping on a d-lineman? don't your DB's still get away with a ton of illegal contact/PI (as evidenced by a seasons worth of All 22 coach film breakdown proves)? what a dumb motherfucker

FMT. I like how you already bringing it this new year. That's why you my boy FMT!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm trying to sober up a bit before I sleep.

Happy new year's NFL-GAF!

This year I resolve to watch more anime and be nicer to Mech.

Malalaw

Happy New Years guys! Found out they caught the guy who robbed us three times, among other places. 99 years per charge for robbery. Justice has been served.

Another night of going out and reminding myself why Milwaukee has a lame ass night scene. I'm gonna have to celebrate New Years next year in Chicago.

Fantomex

God bless the Dolphins.

That's right!

That Kanye song is probably the reason most millennials are dealing with simping so much.

I recommend some significant music to help the testosterone levels reach acceptable man status again :

Johnny Cash
Motörhead
Ghostface
Deangelo
The Police

Any of those artists will help you move on from BetaMax.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
New Years Resolution:

Continue preaching to Book of Matthew and the Restoration of the Roar.

To become a better poster on NFLGAF.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
My New Year's resolution is to have a coach and maybe a quarterback by, I dunno, maybe the beginning of training camp this year.

Top Bottom