• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

minx

Happy New Year everyone! Just getting off work. 12 hours of time and a half and 2.5 hours of double time equals lots of money to blow. What should I treat myself to gents?

RBH

First wieners of the new year!

Yeah!

2527649390_600d768d96.jpg

Happy New Years , and again I wish for you guys to learn some fucking respect this year.
Don't you dare put a shirt on when you get out of bed!

Unrelated, :jnc at Georgia Tech taking a dump on the SEC. I have seen that stupid triple option offense enough to know that you'd better have your run D in order when you play them.
Navy ran the same offense and pretty much looked like a championship team against Ohio state.

effzee

I wish it was Saturday.

I am officially old.

I slept at 11pm.

I went to put the baby to sleep at 11. He also put me to sleep.

YH Jabee where are you guys seeing that Howie talked to the Jets? Was it just a courtesy talk? I'm still super confused over how in just 1.5 years the Eagles FO has gone from lovey dovey to dysfunction.

eznark

Banned
I'm at my folks, watched the Orange Bowl then NFL Turning Point, realized it was New Years. Whoopie De Doo. 2014 was awesome. 2015 will probably be even better. Ho hum. Brewers will keep me grounded.

I went to put the baby to sleep at 11. He also put me to sleep.

YH Jabee where are you guys seeing that Howie talked to the Jets? Was it just a courtesy talk? I'm still super confused over how in just 1.5 years the Eagles FO has gone from lovey dovey to dysfunction.

Here you go. It was a power move by Howie. Give me even more power or I will go somewhere else, and Lurie being the coward/idiot that he is gave in and let Howie fire Gamble. Chip and Howie havnt gotten along since the beginning. Chip has gone out of his way since the first draft to point out that Howie hasn't gotten the guy he wanted in the 1st round either year. I bet this marriage ends next year, the only question is will Lurie really let Chip leave to keep Howie.

This Redzone-like Premier League watcharound on NBCSN may be the way European football takes off in this country.

It kills all the "SOCCER'S SO BORING. THERE'S NO ACTION OMG" complaints by just showing the action.

RBH

This Redzone-like Premier League watcharound on NBCSN may be the way European football takes off in this country.

It kills all the "SOCCER'S SO BORING. THERE'S NO ACTION OMG" complaints by just showing the action.

Yup, I'm really enjoying it.

You guys should check it out.

MechDX

If you think the movement system was just forcible crammed into SO then you are a god damned moron.

Let me run around and shoot mutants without jumping around like a ballerina on crack if I want.

Game was a giant piece of shit with dumb ass play mechanics. Glad I got a free demo before I plopped down good money on it.

Now that I think about it fuck gaming in general as it currently is. I don't play 1/10 of what I did just a couple years ago.

I don't see how it's possible to have cohesive gameplay in an open world setting unless SO had a ton of scripted sequences, which are lame as hell.

Oh, and Happy New Year Donks,

Top Bottom