• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

I hope Winston succeeds in the NFL, seems like a really likeable guy*

*Disregaring the rape allegations, crab stealing and overall douchebag behavior.

Reports are saying he looks quite trim, hasn't gained weight. I'm impressed. Really makes this game huge because if we can beat the Cowboys he'd likely be able to play against the Seahawks.

My hype levels are so high. I've gone from depressed (Packers aftermath) to at peace with losing (Suh suspension) to hyped as fuck (Suh reinstated). The offense has to throw the kitchen sink at the Cowboys. I'm not concerned about our defense. We have to be in position for Romo to hand us the game.

Re-sign Fairley, let Suh walk, draft a DT within the first three rounds, sign a DT FA.

Nigga you just said last week Romo would dice us.
obs.gif

Have Mariota's mechanics always been this bad?
He clearly needs to sit for a year or three, ala what Cleveland did with JFF or the Pack did with Rodgers. I just think he's sooooo much more likely to be a good QB than Winston, mostly because my expectations of Winston are so low...

e: Why were you hating on the skycam, Dutch? As someone who doesn't give a crap who wins this game, it owns!
e2: I wish they wouldn't do the stupid zoom-in, though.

Top Bottom