• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

Not really. It was only his 3rd INT this season and Florida still has to score. Which doesn't seem likely.

Those games don't fall in the 'big game' category.

Stanford 2 years ago.
Arizona last year (One could argue the Stanford game aswell).

Those are the big games where he didn't look good. Hasn't looked too impressive with his throws today either.

RBH

What's the deal with Brett Hundley nowadays?

I remember people talking him up last year before he decided to return to UCLA.

JNA

Banned
Those games don't fall in the 'big game' category.

Stanford 2 years ago.
Arizona last year (One could argue the Stanford game aswell).

Those are the big games where he didn't look good. Hasn't looked too impressive with his throws today either.

True but one or even three big games don't really determine the QBs worth.

Vince Young was great on Texas and his team against USC was one of the best games I have ever seen. (Or recall, you know the one im talking about) And look at how he turned out.

I don't know if Mariota will be any good but I don't think he will be a TOTAL bust. I've seen some good throws from him so far this game. He's not a for sure thing but not bust worthy either I think.

Colasante

What's the deal with Brett Hundley nowadays?

I remember people talking him up last year before he decided to return to UCLA.

His best bet would be to go somewhere like New Orleans where he can develop. He's not a year one starter, in my opinion.

True but one or even three big games don't really determine the QBs worth.

Vince Young was great on Texas and his team against USC was one of the best games I have ever seen. (Or recall, you know the one im talking about) And look at how he turned out.

I don't know if Mariota will be any good but I don't think he will be a TOTAL bust. I've seen some good throws from him so far this game. He's not a for sure thing but not bust worthy either I think.

Yeah true, but the Ducks only have like 2 big games per season where the scoreline is pretty close lol.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Ha wow. Browns should get him. It only makes sense.

karatesteeler.0.gif

According to Madden Mobile, Antonio Brown can lol.

Not kidding, that weird game has an Antonio Brown card with him as QB and he's an 80 overall. Just as good as Jay Cutler and Matt Stafford lol.
I'm willing to believe that Antonio Brown is a better QB than Jay Cutler.

Top Bottom