• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

So I didn't catch the end (or even most) of the first game.

I figure Winston was garbage. Was Mariota at least okay?

Winston wasn't garbage. Outside of a horrendous fumble that was all him, I'd say he was the lone bright spot for a completely sefl-destructing FSU.

Mariota was solid, made a few nice throws and had a couple big runs. But like I said, FSU largely self-destructed. They made it very easy for the Oregon offense by continually coughing the ball up on offense and then refusing to tackle on defense.

DMczaf

TMac's power to not win a title is one of the greatest forces I have ever seen.

Some less educated and knowledgeable people like to credit LeBron, Ray Allen or even God for that miraculous Heat comeback in game 6 of the finals. But me and you know better DM. We know that a higher power is at work to make sure TMac can never win. Whether it means breaking Grant Hills ankles or Yao Mings feet. Something will always get inbetween TMac and an NBA title.

ih8u :(

Syrinx

Winston wasn't garbage. Outside of a horrendous fumble that was all him, I'd say he was the lone bright spot for a completely sefl-destructing FSU.

Mariota was solid, made a few nice throws and had a couple big runs. But like I said, FSU largely self-destructed. They made it very easy for the Oregon offense by continually coughing the ball up on offense and then refusing to tackle on defense.

I heard 34 points off turnnovers for Oregon and figured that meant at least 5 turnovers for FSU, so I assumed Winston was responsible for at least 3 or 4. Guess not though.

I heard 34 points off turnnovers for Oregon and figured that meant at least 5 turnovers for FSU, so I assumed Winston was responsible for at least 3 or 4. Guess not though.

2 game-killing fumbles from running backs (1 more garbage-time fumble from a receiver), Jameis's dumbass fumble while the game was still kind of competitive (and it was dumb as all fuck), and a pick off a receivers' hands.

brentech

2 game-killing fumbles from running backs (1 more garbage-time fumble from a receiver), Jameis's dumbass fumble while the game was still kind of competitive (and it was dumb as all fuck), and a pick off a receivers' hands.
The pick off a receivers hands was also a tipped ball for what it's worth
So it was slowed getting to the WR

Alabama crushing Ohio State, as it was obvious they would.

At this point, the 3rd QB hasn't really established himself yet. Could be Bryce Petty from Baylor or Brett Hundley from UCLA. Ugly class to want a QB, outside of the top two.

Dak Prescott could get some hype if he comes out, but he really needs another year of school.

JNA

Banned
Wait I'm confused. In the NFL, you need to land on both feet inbounds.

So in college you are allowed to land on one foot?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Razzle Dazzle

bill_murray-stripes1981-1680.jpg

Vire

That's amazing.

This comment is also amazing:

I choose to interpret it as a sign of feminist alliance, miming a castration gesture in solidarity with rape survivors: a gesture that signals the importance of punishing offenders and standing up for victims. Or, they could just be happy as fuck that they beat the shit out FSU's felonious morons, thiefs & rapists.

Top Bottom