• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinluck

Kubiak did Kubiak things in that game and did his best to lose in a Kubiak Way. The Steelers were just torn apart by injuries.

This is true, but injuries are part of the game.

Mech proclaimed the Broncos were fucked even when it was just rumored Gary would be hired. He has a history of hate.

He cursed AJ and Kubes' name :(

I think he did the same to Jacoby Jones.

Why does he hate former Texans? It's not Kubes fault that Schoob mastered the art of the taint.

Kubes got them Watt. Mech open your heart.

ampere

We got this guys.

So happy to see all the Pats support in this thread. All we need now is Grover to squicken to our side and cheer for the Pats along with the Sox

MechDX

This is true, but injuries are part of the game.

He cursed AJ and Kubes' name :(

I think he did the same to Jacoby Jones.

Why does he hate former Texans? It's not Kubes fault that Schoob mastered the art of the taint.

Kubes got them Watt. Mech open your heart.

It was Kubes who kept putting Schaub back in. Wade got us Watt.

CZgY3NLWEAAzmLt.jpg:large

Spinluck

I give Kubiak his due. lead the team to its first ever playoff run but in hindsight that 2011 campaign was a terrible omen of things to come. Even before that never forget him hiring all his close buddies on the defensive side of the ball to be DC. Wade was not hired by Kubiak he was forced on him by McNair.

Thats a lot of squickening

Yeah I'm just messing. I think Wade is a good DC though (you'll get at least one amazing year from him lol).

There was one point where it looked like you guys were gonna have the division for at least 3 years straight. Then QB became an issue again.

Thats a lot of squickening

If that theory of infinite parallel universes is true, then in one of them, you are a Colts fan, and I'm a Texans fan.

Then in another we're both Colts fans. Think about that :').

Tabris

I'll just be posting in the off season thread talking about the next 2 Superbowls ELI is going to win.

I got my I B-ELI-VE IN ELI all ready!

But before that, I got a Super Bowl to celebrate!

JABEE

This can't happen today. This won't happen again. Someone needs to do something.

The Patriots must lose. Why can't justice prevail? Why must evil always win in the NFL?

Kaves girl Mary Kay has been really getting after it lately. First she wins a award and now this is about that radio host who said women don't belong in sports
Mary Kay Cabot
Mary Kay Cabot – Verified account ‏@MaryKayCabot
Because as my colleagues on the #Browns beat know, hell hath no fury like an MK scorned, and Kevin Kiley has poked the bear. Be afraid

Godslay

Banned
I'm glad Kubes is the coach and Wade is the DC.

A loss today, no matter the score won't change my opinion on that.

Broncos got him some help in places he's struggled, and he and Elway are in tune with each other. What I am most proud of this year from him, is the fact that he has been willing to change and adapt to what challenges are presented to him. Additionally, he's been masterful in managing the roster.

Fox absolutely struggled with developing the roster outside of vets and established starters. As such, the roster depth looked great on paper, but not so much on the field. With Kubes allowing more snaps to developing players, they've been able to weather injuries better and I feel that the depth is much more developed.

I know that the offense was dogshit for most of the season. There are a few factors that go into that. QB, OL injuries and system switch. The biggest being that Manning is not a good fit for the offense, as you can tell by the lack of mobility and DL not respecting the bootleg which leads to plays like this, I let you figure out why it doesn't work. Even with that said, they dug (with the help of Brock), themselves out of the hole of being the worst offense in the league, to about the 16th depending on what you are looking at.

IncompatibleIndelibleHornbill.gif

I wish nothing but good luck for the Texans going forward, but they should let it go and be happy they have BOB. Maybe they can fix the other parts of their organization next.

ParityBit

So why must I feel nervous and have this crazy adrenaline anticipation when my team (Patriots) is in bigger games?

Like we are not ON the team, we sit in front of a TV or in the stands and cheer. We are fans .... yet it does not matter. Some weird ass mental investment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom