• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Are these games available online anywhere with a cable log-in? Satellite knocked out because of a storm.

How to watch online:

1. WATCH ONLINE WITH CBSSPORTS.COM: Simply head to this link to stream the Broncos-Patriots game in the NFL Playoffs. Live streaming on mobile devices is only available for eligible Verizon Wireless customers via the NFL Mobile App.

2. Via the CBS Sports Channel/App on Roku, AppleTV, XBOX One, Windows 10, and Chromecast.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...cos-afc-championship-game-on-tv-online-stream

Fox will offer a live-stream of the game on its website and mobile app. Unlike CBS, however, Fox will require users to log in with a participating cable provider.

PC and tablet (Android, iPad, and Windows) owners can access the stream at the Fox Sports Go website. The game will also be available in the Fox Sports Go app on Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, and iPad, Windows and Android tablets.
http://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-watch-the-panthers-cardinals-game-online/

MechDX

Mark DominikVerified account
‏@MarkdominikESPN
If the Pats win today. That will mean Bill Belichick will have coached from the sidelines in 20% of all Super Bowls EVER played. Amazing

billsmileofevil.gif

TomSluty, when I've had some free time I've been watching some X-files eps. I wasn't sure at first, but I've been getting into it. I'm someplace in s1

TomSluty, when I've had some free time I've been watching some X-files eps. I wasn't sure at first, but I've been getting into it. I'm someplace in s1

s1 is rough production wise, the show really hits its stride if you stick with it. I love the balance between monster of the week and story driven episodes. It keeps the show light.

Also, Gillian Anderson just keeps getting hotter and hotter and hotter.

brady continues to impress against top flight defenses, even in the playoffs, the only thing that seems to be able to slow him down is a 4 man rush that can pressure, like the giants had and denver does, thats their only shot at this point because i cant see peyton putting up more the. 21

MechDX

I saw Snes on twitter suggesting that the Lombardi should be renamed to the Belichick trophy.

Well SNES is a complete and utter moron so.....

I still checkle at anyone who doesn't wish for half the Patriots success the last 15 years because of dumb ass allegations. You just have to ignore 80% of their fanbase who started supporting them in 2001 and think this ride is going to last forever.

Well SNES is a complete and utter moron so.....

I still checkle at anyone who doesn't wish for half the Patriots success the last 15 years because of dumb ass allegations.

spy gate was an "allegation"?

I agree with you to some degree but it's not coming from nowhere.

s1 is rough production wise, the show really hits its stride if you stick with it. I love the balance between monster of the week and story driven episodes. It keeps the show light.

Also, Gillian Anderson just keeps getting hotter and hotter and hotter.
I was banking on this, heh heh heh....
giphy.gif

*fades into shadows

Spinluck

brady continues to impress against top flight defenses, even in the playoffs, the only thing that seems to be able to slow him down is a 4 man rush that can pressure, like the giants had and denver does, thats their only shot at this point because i cant see peyton putting up more the. 21

I have a feeling both Edels and Gronk come out styling on the defense. Pass rush has to come out strong, but I think the coverage off the line is more important. They're gonna have to bring it, and not miss jams and not allow that quick early separation. That doesn't always help either since they have plays to work around defenses trying to mess up their timing, that's where the pass rush comes in.

I think the game comes down to whoever turns it over honestly.

MechDX

spy gate was an "allegation"?

I agree with you to some degree but it's not coming from nowhere.

Who gives a shit if it did happen? If youre team was accused of it you would defend it

Searching for strategic advantages has been going on for decades in this league they just dont get talked about as openly.

I have a feeling both Edels and Gronk come out styling on the defense. Pass rush has to come out strong, but I think the coverage off the line is more important. They're gonna have to bring it, and not miss jams and not allow that quick early separation. That doesn't always help either since they have plays to work around defenses trying to mess up their timing, that's where the pass rush comes in.

I think the game comes down to whoever turns it over honestly.

having flashbacks to 2012....

Who gives a shit if it did happen? If youre team was accused of it you would defend it

Searching for strategic advantages has been going on for decades in this league they just dont get talked about as openly.

having flashbacks to 2012....
I like to think that if Hitler was my president I still wouldn't be a Nazi, actually.

Tom Penny

I think the Pats need to score 27 to make it a lock. I'm not sure if they can put up those kind of numbers just passing but that is what they are going to try to do. I'm kind of starting to freak out now. I should probably crack a beer.

The Pats situation over the recent past is like if the San Antonio Spurs were in the Eastern conference, and also cheating.

Pretty sweet spot to be in

Spinluck

Yeah before you retained Grigson and Pagano and hired 3 more head coaches I would have. Not now though

Don't make this about us friend.

Kubes has done more for the Texans than Bob ever will, be thankful that he has a shot at a Superbowl.

You guys are so ungrateful.

Colasante

I'm pretty damn nervous. After that 2006 AFC Championship game, I'll never feel comfortable going against Peyton Manning, regardless of the circumstances. On paper, the Patriots should probably win, but I'm near certain there'll be at least one defensive or special teams TD for the Broncos, and if that happens it could easily go either way.

MechDX

Don't make this about us friend.

Kubes has done more for the Texans than Bob ever will, be thankful that he has a shot at a Superbowl.

You guys are so ungrateful.

I give Kubiak his due. lead the team to its first ever playoff run but in hindsight that 2011 campaign was a terrible omen of things to come. Even before that never forget him hiring all his close buddies on the defensive side of the ball to be DC. Wade was not hired by Kubiak he was forced on him by McNair.

Mech is squicken if squicken didn't squicken.

Thats a lot of squickening

eznark

Banned
lol Bob McGinn must smell blood in the water. Making up stories of a rift between TT and McCarthy.

He will never, ever forgive Ted for Favre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom