• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

Norman got busted by OBJ (when OBJ actually wanted to play football) last week and is getting busted by Julio Jones now.

Not a good look when he talks as much as he does

How can the Cardinals lock up home field advantage if Carolina is undefeated up until this point?

If the Panthers lose out and the Cardinals win out, the Cards would win the in-conference record tie-breaker

MechDX

Per @ESPNStatsInfo, it's been 1,113 days since Brandon Weeden's last win as a starter.

This will mark Brandon Weeden's first win as a starter after going 0-11 in previous 11 starts

#BOB?

Awesome. :)

Also, I totally think the cute delivery girl thinks I have a drinking problem. SHe asked me if it was legal to fly a drone while drunk. I'm barely even halfway drunk. I challenge anyone to make it through a Brown's game sober.

Are you channeling stephen king for your writing method? Remember he was so fucked up, he couldn't remember writing Cujo at all.

Panthers' offensive line having its worst game of the year.

Panthers' defensive line bieng on the whole ineffective.

42 point turnaround from the last game against this team

Coincidink? I think not. Never say the battle at the LoS is not important

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Honestly surprised we've run Manziel this many times.

It's been effective and the big thing is on all these runs Manziel has only been popped maybe 2 times.

He's been very smart with his runs, sliding when he needs to and going out of bounds when he has to as well.

Top Bottom