• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaneB

PFF put out a podcast about their Rodgers grade and how it broke the internet? Seriously?

This is as stupid as gaming side losing its shit over a game review score. Jeez.

bionic77

PFF put out a podcast about their Rodgers grade and how it broke the internet? Seriously?

This is as stupid as gaming side losing its shit over a game review score. Jeez.
Games are subjective entertainment.

PFF is butthurt because people wirh eyes are calling them out for their shitty system.

That's a bad analogy.

You seem to like that kind of guy a lot. ;-)
tumblr_mt1km6vdhA1rvn2ylo1_400.gif

Mmmmmm

Angry Tom

Mmmmmmmm

mmmmmmm

ShaneB

Games are subjective entertainment.

PFF is butthurt because people wirh eyes are calling them out for their shitty system.

That's a bad analogy.

Meh. Don't care about PFF scores so I just thought the whole thing seemed bizarre.

Chiefs lost. On to Cincinnati.

Line_HTX

Wow, I am a slowpoke. Randy Bullock was cut, and Nick Novak replaces him.

Good riddance, bitch should've gotten out of this town in the offseason.

PFF claims itself to be one of the few places on the internet where you get pure stat driven analysis of football without bias and bullcrap.

So when they miss the mark so drastically on a highly regarded player, it's gonna raise question marks. You'd be hard-pressed to find someone who watched that game last night and say Aaron Rodgers hurt his team by being on the field. But that's exactly what PFF said.

Ultimately does it really matter? No.
Is the reaction a bit hyperbolic? Probably.

But do PFF deserved to get questioned on how the methodology of a trusted voice in NFL analysis, managed to analyze a player's impact on a game completely incorrectly? Yeah.

Crisco

Banned
I imagine a big part of it had to do with KC's secondary. I guess PFF expected like 150 points against 3 backup DBs.

Bionic can you represent the 49ers in our pending rape charge against erron? The charge will be filed shortly after the end of th he game Sunday

We can't pay you tho. The yorks are broke after paying tomsula a 6 figure salary this year!

Bionic can you represent the 49ers in our pending rape charge against erron? The charge will be filed shortly after the end of th he game Sunday

We can't pay you tho. The yorks are broke after paying tomsula a 6 figure salary this year!

Wait a minute so you know a rape is going to happen, and you're just going to let it happen?

YOU KNOW THE FUTURE! CHANGE THE FUTURE!

Spinluck

Narag is a super Colts bitch because he HAET coffee. Shameful moon cat. Should dump cream on him.

Excuse me you fuck ass bitch motherfucker

But Narag is vice President of Marketing for Colts GAF. If this hostile behavior continues we'll be forced to take action on your candy ass.

bionic77

I would love to help brah but I can't.

See no one in the United States gives two fucks about rape. The defense attorney is going to use 2 defenses, both of which are pretty strong before a fuckwit American jury. Firstly, the Niners should have not gone out dressed like someone who looked like they wanted to get fucked (i.e. wearing the Niners uniform). And secondly, if they didn't want to get fucked by a limp dick loser like Erron why didn't the Niners put up some kind of a fight or defense?

Sorry bro. The rape is is going to happen in front of all of America and there is nothing I can do about it.

If the Packers qb was black or Muslim I probably could have helped but unfortunatey I am going to have to turn down this case.

Thanks for thinking of me though. Please PM your address so I can send you bill.

Don't worry, FMT.

Cold Bicep Kap will show up for one game and one game only and save your bacon.

Since he was thrown in a dumpster as a baby, he's always taken these revenge games against Green Bay to heart!

gty-460815921.jpg

Drakeon

Don't worry, FMT.

Since he was thrown in a dumpster as a baby, he's always taken these revenge games against Green Bay to heart!

gty-460815921.jpg

It would be hilarious if somehow the Niners find a way to beat Green Bay Sunday, but I don't think anyone sincerely believes that is going to happen, not with our defense. I'd be surprised if we don't get 50 points dropped on us.

See no one in the United States gives two fucks about rape. The defense attorney is going to use 2 defenses, both of which are pretty strong before a fuckwit American jury. Firstly, the Niners should have not gone out dressed like someone who looked like they wanted to get fucked (i.e. wearing the Niners uniform). And secondly, if they didn't want to get fucked by a limp dick loser like Erron why didn't the Niners put up some kind of a fight or defense?

Sorry bro. The rape is is going to happen in front of all of America and there is nothing I can do about it.

If the Packers qb was black or Muslim I probably could have helped but unfortunatey I am going to have to turn down this case.

Thanks for thinking of me though. Please PM your address so I can send you bill.

Holy fucking shit.

This is why you are my favorite steelers fan.

:jnc

please send bill to:

Jed "I'm a fucking loser" York
123 Stupid Ass Biiiiiiiiiitch Ave.
Dumb Motherfucker, CA 00001

Don't worry, FMT.

gty-460815921.jpg

i'm not worried about kap as much as i am our defense. as i said yesterday, kap could have the greatest game of his career and our defense (particulary, pass defense) is so bad we would still get blown out

smdh at that 49ers/youth soccer story

Jed going for Dan Snyder's crown early

i'm not joking when i say i would rather have dan snyder as our owner

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Fraudgers:
BfKkgr1.gif

What's wrong with ecstasy parties? You guys are talking about it like its a bad thing. And a billionaires ecstasy party at that!

Broncos next 3 games.. Vikings, Raiders and Browns. I just hope we come out humble and hungry for Green Bay. I ain't sweating about any of those games.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...defenses-know-what-the-lions-are-going-to-do/

Golden Tate publicly calls out the coaching staff and says defenses knew what play was happening every time?

How can this day get any better?

FINALLY. Good for him for stepping out and saying it. Caldwell and Lombardi are clowns.

Huge props to Golden Tate. As much as I love Stafford and Megatron they would never do this for better or for worse.

You need a guy like Golden Tate in your locker room who when shit hits the fan he'll call it like he sees it. I'm sure Stafford and Megatron are thinking the same thing and talking with the coaching staff about it but they never air locker room drama to the open whether it was dealing with Suh or under the Schwartz era.

Hell Megatron never threw Rod Marinelli under the bus or any of his QBs since he was drafted in 2007.

One way or another Caldwell has to take over offensive playcalling from here on out and get rid of Lombardi after this season, which I think we'll do.

Line_HTX

Yes... yes...

Can someone please show Adam Schefter this thread?

Actually no, let's show Chris Broussard; his multiple sources senses must be tingling by now!

Isn't Chris too busy with the Derrick Rose story at the moment?

Rose a Basic Sam Bradford.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Huge props to Golden Tate. As much as I love Stafford and Megatron they would never do this for better or for worse.

You need a guy like Golden Tate in your locker room who when shit hits the fan he'll call it like he sees it. I'm sure Stafford and Megatron are thinking the same thing and talking with the coaching staff about it but they never air locker room drama to the open whether it was dealing with Suh or under the Schwartz era.

Hell Megatron never threw Rod Marinelli under the bus or any of his QBs since he was drafted in 2007.

One way or another Caldwell has to take over offensive playcalling from here on out and get rid of Lombardi after this season, which I think we'll do.

I think a lot more people than just Lombardi will be gone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom