• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

How can he say the second INT wasn't a bad throw? It was well behind Johnson.
If the offense was that predictable and the entire team knew the play was going to fail why didn't the qb just audible out of that play into something else?

Doesn't Fatford have that ability in that offense?

This just sounds like Tate and some others are throwing the OC under the bus.

bionic77

I remember Richard Sherman said he knew where Schuab was gonna throw.

Teams just become predictable.
If you are really good you can be predictable and the defense still can't do a damn thing about it.

Everyone knows that the Falcons are throwing it to Julio Jones on every fucking play, but no one seems to be able to stop it.

The Steelers with Ben and Brown were similar.

jmdajr

If you are really good you can be predictable and the defense still can't do a damn thing about it.

Everyone knows that the Falcons are throwing it to Julio Jones on every fucking play, but no one seems to be able to stop it.

The Steelers with Ben and Brown were similar.

Can't say Texans ever had that luxury.

bionic77

Stafford throws into triple coverage and we blame the OC?
Your qb is a pussy who is afraid to take chances so you wouldn't understand, but sometimes you just have to make that throw into triple coverage when your receiver has no realistic chance to make the play.

If you only throw to the guys who are open and make good throws you never get to see anything great. Behind every great catch is usually a horrible decision and throw. By never taking those kind of risks your qb is taking away all of the glory from his receivers and playmakers like the bitch he is.

Fatford dared to be great. Lets not penalize him for it.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Broncos stealing signs? Spygate?! Why isnt this news?! Wheres Goodell for the suspensions for ruining the integrity of the game?! Why haven't the Ravens and Colts whined about it?

When is the court date?!

Wow. You truly are a moron.

BigAT

Your qb is a pussy who is afraid to take chances so you wouldn't understand, but sometimes you just have to make that throw into triple coverage when your receiver has no realistic chance to make the play.

If you only throw to the guys who are open and make good throws you never get to see anything great. Behind every great catch is usually a horrible decision and throw. By never taking those kind of risks your qb is taking away all of the glory from his receivers and playmakers like the bitch he is.

Fatford dared to be great. Lets not penalize him for it.

PFF gave him +4.7 for the game.

bionic77

PFF gave him +4.7 for the game.
Everybody loves a fat, greasy irresponsible gambler.

This is America gosh darn it! If you want to worship limp wristed bitches like Rodgers who are too afraid to throw into triple coverage then move to bitchville, population YOU!

USA! USA! USA!

My dog knows where schoob is gonna throw.
dog-walking-a-dog.jpg

ParityBit

Fantasy football question! Should I pick up Dion Lewis (RB Pats) or Karlos Williams (RB Bills)

This is long term, not for just this weekend since Lewis in on BYE.

BigAT

Fantasy football question! Should I pick up Dion Lewis (RB Pats) or Karlos Williams (RB Bills)

If you hate long term decisions and just want to worry about this weekend, why not try DRAFTKINGS.COM? DRAFTKINGS.COM is your #1 source for one-week fantasy football. Sign up now and DRAFTKINGS.COM and play for free with promo code: BLITZ.

ParityBit

If you hate long term decisions and just want to worry about this weekend, why not try DRAFTKINGS.COM? DRAFTKINGS.COM is your #1 source for one-week fantasy football. Sign up now and DRAFTKINGS.COM and play for free with promo code: BLITZ.

LOL I hate you :p

Wow this sounds great. Long term decision making?! My dick! Who cares about what Master I'm gonna do next year, when I have trouble deciding on what I want for dinner tonight! Why have I never heard about this before?!

I've had Lewis all season, drafted him. And he's been pretty productive. Especially if you have ppr. Karlos not sure what the extent of the McCoy injury is, but they seem to want to get him involved

But here's the fantasy football thread, they can probably help more. Most the olds in this thread can barely even log onto GAF without getting confused.
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1089408&page=100000

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Did you know that if you sign up now, DRAFTKINGS.COM will match your first deposit up to $200?

Hunter S.

A player like him would do the best in a smaller market where he could sit behind a qb for another year

San Diego, New Orleans, Denver, and Kansas City would be the best place for him.

Good morning, this was from 2012, but I think you might need to brush up on you geography friend. Plus, I do not want Jonny over Osweiler.

Market size

14) Cleveland Browns 4794 Cleveland-Akron (Canton), Youngstow

15) Denver Broncos 4727 Denver, Colorado Springs-Pueblo
16) Cincinnati Bengals 4666 Cincinnati, Dayton, Lexington

27) Kansas City Chiefs 2903 Kansas City, Topeka, Saint Joseph
28) San Diego Chargers 2683 San Diego7
29) Tennessee Titans 2667 Nashville, Bowling Green
30) New Orleans Saints 2635 New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Biloxi-Gulfport

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/wt1sr/list_of_nfl_teams_by_media_market_size/

ParityBit

I've had Lewis all season, drafted him. And he's been pretty productive. Especially if you have ppr. Karlos not sure what the extent of the McCoy injury is, but they seem to want to get him involved

But here's the fantasy football thread, they can probably help more. Most the olds in this thread can barely even log onto GAF without getting confused.
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1089408&page=100000

Thanks guys! Sorry.

Fox318

Good morning, this was from 2012, but I think you might need to brush up on you geography friend. Plus, I do not want Jonny over Osweiler.

Market size

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/wt1sr/list_of_nfl_teams_by_media_market_size/

Denver was more due to Manning.

Not many older QBs left in the league right now.

gutshot

Market size

You got outranked by Cleveland, bro. That is small market.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I was listening to Mysterious Universe which is an Aussie podcast and the host know nothing about American Football but they have like a 5 minute ad of them talking up fanduel.

You can't escape it.

DRAFTKINGS.COM!

And playing fantasy football has never been easier! Just log on, select your players, and win big prizes! All through DRAFTKINGS.COM!

Man there are basically no downsides to this!

I wish there was another site though. Where fans could duel. That would be neat, huh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom