• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.
wbxTKKb.jpg
@NFLFilmStudy 13h13 hours ago
If the defense stands in the exact spot they line up, they are STILL in position to defend ALL of these routes

NFLFilmStudy Sep 29
It’s kind of crazy to think about, but @OscarHazell was right - Miami’s offense would look better under Sherman than Lazor w/ this personnel

We've come full circle....

Just went through the break down of the offense...Lazor is terrible, he had a decent first year but holy shit his play design is terrible, just awful.

Anyways Sims is practicing so that's good I guess. I just want us to finish the season without major injuries so hopefully the new coaching staff gets in quickly and starts working with the little talent we have.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

Just went through the break down of the offense...Lazor is terrible, he had a decent first year but holy shit his play design is terrible, just awful.

Anyways Sims is practicing so that's good I guess. I just want us to finish the season without major injuries so hopefully the new coaching staff gets in quickly and starts working with the little talent we have.

You'll get Pagano

Line_HTX

Good morning, y'all.

Apparently the Jed York vs Soccer Moms article has been taken down at the request of 49ers managment.

https://www.reddit.com/r/49ers/comments/3mxq99/if_anyone_is_wondering_why_my_expose_article/

:Jnc What in the fuck...

Breakfast sandwich thread breaks into ketchup debate:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1118588

Yeah, no to that, New Zealand. Looking at that actually makes me want to eat the Halloween Dieminion burger instead.

I'm all propofoled up
From my procedure. But the🎈travels suck. Go rabens

What a druggie. Did your procedure go well?

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
koutrnei brown back on the Texans.

was surprised they cut him, he made plays in ever game in preseason. He can't set the edge but unless clowney or someone else is hurt he's not going to play that often.

Lazor really pulled the wool over my eyes. :(

Trey

What was the result of this play. And I don't think you can dog play design on the basis that if the defense does literally nothing, which no defense would do, that a play is a bust. Crossing routes go with rb flare outs like peanut butter goes with chocolate. The shadow route on top of the right side crossing route is dumb though.

What was the result of this play. And I don't think you can dog play design on the basis that if the defense does literally nothing, which no defense would do, that a play is a bust. Crossing routes go with rb flare outs like peanut butter goes with chocolate. The shadow route on top of the right side crossing route is dumb though.

Pick 6.

He was just commenting on how the D didn't even have to move and everyone would be covered, there is no deep route to clear out a LB or safety...just nothing.

zychi

Banned

Thats a play in Madden that only works if you have a fast tight end. Its the dumbest play in the game

Kiko may only miss a little over a month, ACL still mostly intact

Really good news I was worried about him. Although Hicks performed really well. Been surprised by this defense outside of Julio, but seems like he's doing that to a lot of teams

Just came to post this:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 12m12 minutes ago
Eagles ILB Kiko Alonso had arthroscopic surgery on his left knee this week and could play as early as in a few weeks, per @caplannfl.

This is great news. The D has looked good this year outside of Julio, hopefully they can get everyone back and really gel together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom