• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

He has way too big a chip on his shoulder to perform down to the level he would need to to be truly great. He'll never be the type of All Time Great that will throw a pick or two in with his 5 touchdowns. It's pathetic really that he isn't willing to play like shit for 3 quarters in order to come from behind in the 4th.

I think truly his biggest flaw is how great he is at football, and it's that perfection which limits his ability to be a truly great Flawed Protagonist, which will forever doom him to be sub-Gabbert.
How much longer will the Packers put up with him before they go to Flynn?

The coaches obviously want a qb who is more of a man that is not afraid to try and throw the ball throw the hands of 2 DBs. The city and fanbase is dying to get another white qb that they can proudly wear the jersey of. The kind of jersey that fits in at the barn or the fair. No more city slicker metrosexual in Green Bay!

Hell even Munn and other sluts of her quality are probably ready to move on.

What's holding McCarthy back?

Hindl

This is great news. The D has looked good this year outside of Julio, hopefully they can get everyone back and really gel together.

Yeah Thurmond has been the biggest surprise. This is his first time playing safety and he's a ball hawk. I'm excited for this D because they are young and we can spend the next couple drafts fixing our offense.

:Jnc

Amen. It's still too hot. I want 60s or riot.

It's the humidity that's the killer. Up here if there's no humidity, 70s-80s are fantastic. Especially since it means you can wear shorts and not be freezing at night. When it starts getting to the 60s in the spring I get excited, but when it starts falling around now it just bums me out

Yeah Thurmond has been the biggest surprise. This is his first time playing safety and he's a ball hawk. I'm excited for this D because they are young and we can spend the next couple drafts fixing our offense.

It's the humidity that's the killer. Up here if there's no humidity, 70s-80s are fantastic. Especially since it means you can wear shorts and not be freezing at night. When it starts getting to the 60s in the spring I get excited, but when it starts falling around now it just bums me out

Yeah Thurmond has been great so far. Cant believe he has done so well with a new position and coming back from a serious injury.

gutshot

We've come full circle....

Just went through the break down of the offense...Lazor is terrible, he had a decent first year but holy shit his play design is terrible, just awful.

Anyways Sims is practicing so that's good I guess. I just want us to finish the season without major injuries so hopefully the new coaching staff gets in quickly and starts working with the little talent we have.

Eh, it's the shallow crosses with a RB wheel. Looks like the other RB runs an additional route to the flat as a dumpoff. Chip runs this play all the time. It's hardly the worst play ever. It works really well against man coverage, but not at all against zone, which it looks like the defense is running here.

MechDX

They need to rest him so he can play against the colts on the 8th.

9x8uCdF.gif

What was the result of this play. And I don't think you can dog play design on the basis that if the defense does literally nothing, which no defense would do, that a play is a bust. Crossing routes go with rb flare outs like peanut butter goes with chocolate. The shadow route on top of the right side crossing route is dumb though.

Late, but I have the gif in the OP

hgFbeBA.gif

Spinluck

So Luck sat out at the beginning of practice and Hasslebald took reps with the starting unit.

And then our newly signed practice squad QB took reps with them after that...

Wrayfield

Honestly just a hell of a defensive play. Worst part for me isn't even the throw, it's the complete whiff on the blitz pickup. Rex has Philbin's number.

Blitz pick up was horrible (just mix up the snap count a bit, dammit) but there was nothing to be gained from throwing that one. Take the sack and be done with it.

Spinluck

Pagano when asked what play or game this season did Luck sustain his injury: "pick one."

He is giving no fucks this year lol (Grigson put on notice)

You put your QB behind a joke line for 3 years and the amount of times he's been hit matches that of a QB who's played for 4yrs including playoff time. What do you think is going to happen? Why must our front office be so shit? lol. It's one thing to not have a QB (I don't think I know what this feels like) but it's another to get one and waste his talents lol.

Blitz pick up was horrible (just mix up the snap count a bit, dammit) but there was nothing to be gained from throwing that one. Take the sack and be done with it.
I dunno, RB makes one guy miss and he might pick up the first. It was a typical dump-off but the hit on Tannehill kept him from lofting it over the LB. I don't mind seeing a QB attempt to get a pass off to a somewhat open guy with pressure in his face, but I guess that result is the risk you're taking.

Nialrot

Pagano when asked what play or game this season did Luck sustain his injury: "pick one."

He is giving no fucks this year lol (Grigson put on notice)

You put your QB behind a joke line for 3 years and the amount of times he's been hit matches that of a QB who's played for 4yrs including playoff time. What do you think is going to happen? Why must our front office be so shit? lol. It's one thing to not have a QB (I don't think I know what this feels like) but it's another to get one and waste his talents lol.

If he plays Sunday (which I'm assuming he would) he doesn't have to worry about getting sacked because we have zero pass rush.

So you have that going for you and the absurd amount of injuries in our secondary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom