• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

JABEE

In honor of the one year anniversaryry of the Chiefs dismantling of the patriots. Some posts from the second half of that game and on.

Credit to this guy (and a few others) for actually calling it out. They fixed the offensive line.

and finally, Mech being quite prescient:

also, shitload of banned people from that thread. Can you people manage to not get yourselves banned if you venture out of NFL GAF?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvlTJrNJ5lA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB-5XG-DbAA

I stand by what I said.

I tried to hate Gronk once

it was impossible.

lol

9:30 isn't even early for me anymore

but i guess my job made me this way, i still don't consider myself a morning person but i love longer days in which i can get a lot of shit done and sleep with a peace of mind.

I feel you man. Getting up to get shit done feels good. Also, you're now my Second in command in GronkGAF.

This is the first day I've seen the sun since Friday.

This may be the last day I see the sun till Monday.

To the golf course I go!

What's your handicap bruh

That will always belong to James Harrison's TAINT in the end zone against the Cardinals.

Cmon guys watch some football and stop taunting me with your ignorance!

Butler > Harrison.

It was one hell of a play, and the timing was crucial. But nothing beats Butler his play.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Slurping the Pats won't make the Texans good.
Yea that's exactly what I'm doing. I just thought it was funny that after all that, they went on to win the superbowl.

I'm sure I've said plenty of stupid shit that someone could go back and get, but that was pretty epic everyone shitting on Brady saying he was done.

Et tu, LJ11?
what?

RIP pats dynasty
2001-2014

exactly.

Respect

In honor of the one year anniversaryry of the Chiefs dismantling of the patriots. Some posts from the second half of that game and on.

Credit to this guy (and a few others) for actually calling it out. They fixed the offensive line.

and finally, Mech being quite prescient:

also, shitload of banned people from that thread. Can you people manage to not get yourselves banned if you venture out of NFL GAF?

I wasn't posting here at the time, but I had no doubt they would be fine.

post-9023-I-lied-gif-XgHQ.gif

I never doubted Brady

Greater concern were most other parts of the team, particularly O-line.

Pepiope

Kiko may only miss a little over a month, ACL still mostly intact

Really good news I was worried about him. Although Hicks performed really well. Been surprised by this defense outside of Julio, but we contained him a little in the second half and he seems unstoppable anyway
That's great news. It's a 2nd opinion, I really hope Andrews is right. That puts him on track to come back week 9 Vs. the Cowboys. The bye, week 8, is perfect timing.

If Hicks continues to play at the level he's been, then I see no reason to rush him back. Get him ready for the Super Bowl run.

I don't believe that after all these years all of a sudden Brady can't make a decision for shit.

Thompkins and Dobson take turns being inactive. You don't deactivate good players on gameday.

Your running backs are just guys. Why Belichick let Blount walk i'll never know.

Amendola AT BEST is a high effort, low talent worker, and that's when he's not injured. Perfect Patriot!

Pats philosophy of drafting high character guys with suspect talent worked when Brady was protected by a 5 star offensive line and made lightning quick decisions. Now that neither is the case, all the warts are going to show.

Gheghegheghe

Steelers legend Blount.

Suck a duck Deacon

Milchjon

Come on, that Harrison play was great and terrible and important, but it was still one TD with half a game still to play.

Cards still could have won.

Just look at this shit

Patriots_Seahawks_Win_Probability_Graph_Picture.png

Spinluck

Weird that captive only cherry picked the reaction of other fans, I remember some Pats fans freaking out over that game as well. Lol.

Which is normal, very rarely do they get their shit kicked in like that.

Weird that captive only cherry picked the reaction of other fans, I remember some Pats fans freaking out over that game as well. Lol.

Which is normal, very rarely do they get their shit kicked in like that.
Reading back, it's nice to see how cool, calm and collected I was.

Also

Gronk's plan for the bye: "watch movies, massages, get treatment, chill"

Gronk Gronk

Bread

Banned
What. The. Fuck.

What. The. Fuck.

MDSTSC IS THIS TRUE?! You traitor!

Also, my thread title for that week was fitting "Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here"
he wanted to get maximum value for a guy who couldn't stay on the field

and he wanted to trade brady as well

he didnt deserve to celebrate the greatest super bowl win in nfl history!!

JABEE

It's strange how long this season seems so far. There has only been three weeks of games. There are so many twists and turns to come.

I thought the Eagles locked up a playoff spot when they were 9-3. Then they crashed against the Seahawks etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom