• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm pretty sure every time Janikowski hits a field goal he goes to sit down on the bench for a beer and a smoke.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
1st time ever? Where have you been?

Get 'em grilled. Always. And Polynesian sauce.

The hell is wrong with you? You're telling grown ass man to go to a fried chicken place and get grilled chicken? Are you proud of yourself? Is this what how your mom raised you? Stop playing and get your life right.

The Spicy Chicken Sandwich burned later on. Never trying that again.

Christ. There is nothing about you that is right.

Line_HTX

Next time tell them you want it white people spicy

It wasn't tasting it that was the problem. I meant elsewhere. It usually never happens to me when I eat spicy stuff, and no, I don't get the white people levels of spicy. That's the equivalent of getting the Sissy sauce at Rudy's BBQ.

WanderingWind

How are you gonna get tea instead of the lemonade? That's crazy talk but you're right on the waffle fries.

Oh, that's because I grew out of lemonade about the time I grew out of tighty whiteys. Some people still rocking the skidmarks and that's alright. At least you're not advocating fucking grilled chicken at a Chik-Fil-A.

MRSA

Banned
I'm pretty sure every time Janikowski hits a field goal he goes to sit down on the bench for a beer and a smoke.

Sebastian-Janikowski1.jpg

Such dignity, Stafford can only pretend to have a chiseled body like Seabass.

Line_HTX

The hell is wrong with you? You're telling grown ass man to go to a fried chicken place and get grilled chicken? Are you proud of yourself? Is this what how your mom raised you? Stop playing and get your life right.

Nothing?

:(

Zeke

Oh, that's because I grew out of lemonade about the time I grew out of tighty whiteys. Some people still rocking the skidmarks and that's alright. At least you're not advocating fucking grilled chicken at a Chik-Fil-A.
But their lemonade is so good, fresh squeezed nd the right amount of tart. Anywhere else I order tea but never there. Going to some Greek joint with missus after work never had Greek food so should be interesting.

WanderingWind

But their lemonade is so good, fresh squeezed nd the right amount of tart. Anywhere else I order tea but never there. Going to some Greek joint with missus after work never had Greek food so should be interesting.

I could bathe in their sweet tea. But still, we can reach an accord. At least you're not on some grilled chicken bullshit.

I never thought ordering preferences at Chik-Fil-A would be the thing that tore NFL-GAF apart for good, but here we are.

Ayo, grilled chicken bro. Grilled. Chicken. Some sins cannot be overlooked.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I get either a 4 piece tender meal with a fruit cup and a diet lemonade

Or

Spicy chicken sandwich combo with waffles fries and a caffeine free diet coke

Their breakfast bagel sandwich thing is god tier

Keeks out again this week, still in the concussion protocol.

Oh well. The Panthers' season basically doesn't begin until the Seahawks game anyway. We can afford for him to have a bye month!

squicken

Yep. I never eat french fries, but if you are at Chik Fil A, you get Waffle Fries. Their lemonade is really good. I prefer ice tea, since I already feel awful enough with the fried chicken and fries. But if someone wants lemonade or a peach shake, y not?

Sanjuro

Yep. I never eat french fries

This immediately reminded me of the guy last night that traded a shot for a couple cold chicken wings, rejected my offer of fries because they are for fat people.

I feel like I laughed in his face for a solid couple minutes.

MRSA

Banned
This immediately reminded me of the guy last night that traded a shot for a couple cold chicken wings, rejected my offer of fries because they are for fat people.

I feel like I laughed in his face for a solid couple minutes.

But you are fat......

Bread

Banned

lmao

Eleuin

dead.png

Hindl

Greek food is so good man. Depending on what the place is they may just keep it simple like gyros, greek salads and other stuff that's all really good. But if they have it I'd get pastitsio. It's probably closest to lasagna in structure but it tastes a lot different. It's sweeter and amazing

Greek food is so good man. Depending on what the place is they may just keep it simple like gyros, greek salads and other stuff that's all really good. But if they have it I'd get pastitsio. It's probably closest to lasagna in structure but it tastes a lot different. It's sweeter and amazing

Not quite Greek, but have you ever been to Kanella in Philly? It's Cypriot so it's basically greek/mediterranean, but it was one of the best meals I've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom