• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

The NFL is considering either adding another game in London, keeping it at three in London and adding another game in another country, or both. The two countries under consideration, outside of the U.K., for a new International Series game in 2016 are Germany and Mexico. If it's Mexico -- and stadium issues remain there -- it'll be in Mexico City. If it's Germany -- and the NFL's new media deal makes that marketplace more attractive for the owners -- it'll be in Berlin, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt or Hamburg.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-by-2022-nfl-continues-to-forge-forward-in-uk

NFL in the Land of Milk

e:
Perception, in these cases, doesn't always match reality, and Cam Newton's good deed last week (he brought an ice cream truck to a cancer-stricken child's Halloween party an hour from his house) is a good example. At Auburn, Newton was widely seen as an example of what is wrong with college sports -- many perceived he was a selfish opportunist on the take who'd worked (allegedly) with the boosters of the SEC to find a one-year way station. The reality, as far as who scouts saw he was, was much different. They went to The Plains and had a hard time finding people who didn't like Newton. Most left with a story of Newton doing something nice for a janitor or a ball boy or the guy picking up towels three hours after the final gun. And on the flip side, Robert Griffin III had a squeaky-clean public image coming out of Baylor but was dogged in scouting circles by evaluators who went to Waco, and heard the 2011 Heisman Trophy winner had personality quirks and an entitled "AAU" mentality..

methodman

Banned
Tomsula lets it rip during a press conference
TadkV.gif

This is our team now. most exciting things that happened the past two weeks are a punt return by an aussie and our head coach farting

Hindl

Not quite Greek, but have you ever been to Kanella in Philly? It's Cypriot so it's basically greek/mediterranean, but it was one of the best meals I've ever had.

Nah unfortunately not. Now I live in Boston but I lived by Atlantic City when I was around there. So I didn't get up to Philly too much except for rowing on the Schuylkill and Eagles games. My parents lived there for a while though and my mom still works at Jefferson so maybe she's been there. But damn maybe next time I'm in town I'll try it

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN 1m1 minute ago
DE Robert Ayers (hamstring), TE Jerome Cunningham (knee) and DT Markus Kuhn (knee) are all OUT Sunday for the Giants.

Ebenezer Samuel ‏@ebenezersamuel 1m1 minute ago Bronx, NY
LT Ereck Flowers is questionable. Ditto TE Daniel Fells, although Coughlin said all week he expects Fells to play.

Patricia Traina ‏@Patricia_Traina 47s47 seconds ago
Darkwa, Owa and DRC are probable.

Season debut of Owa at least.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
http://i.imgur.com/OfoGW8j.png[IMG]

Does that answer your question?[/QUOTE]

Are you female too?

[quote="Alligatorjandro, post: 180549540"]I just cheer Brady on the field, I'm not a fan of his political affiliations.[/QUOTE]
It's all the same to me.

MRSA

Banned
Kuechly ruled OUT. He's done, wrap it up. Let's have the retirement ceremony and move on. Dan Morgan 2.0.

Are there any white linebackers that aren't injury prone? Sean Lee and Luke Kuechly are amazing when they play.....thats if they play.

Are there any white linebackers that aren't injury prone? Sean Lee and Luke Kuechly are amazing when they play.....thats if they play.

To be fair, Kuechly never really missed games before this year.

He just took one massive shot and hasn't really recovered from it.

squicken

Bradford is a risk that had to be taken. Whether he works out or not, it's a risk I'd want to take every time.

I really hope now that Parkey is done for the year, we start going for 2 instead of the XP now.

I am not much a fan of Sturgis, but hopefully he can at least get touchbacks

eznark

Banned
Bradford is a risk that had to be taken. Whether he works out or not, it's a risk I'd want to take every time.

I really hope now that Parkey is done for the year, we start going for 2 instead of the XP now.

Trading a bad QB for a bad QB is a risk no one needs to take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom