• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
Fisher has had some sketchy players but neither injury was anything vicious. Palmer's was non-contact, and Stanton wasn't even hit below the waist. The Rams have sacked Russell Wilson like 500 times and he never gets hurt

8b350cdce916e181e2afe333d61c8d38

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's really unfortunate that the Ravens don't play the Panthers every year. Steve Smith would be out there with a broken back torching them. That man's willpower when it comes to something he dislikes is not to be trifled with.

Trey

Man, I was so wrong, the Eagles front seven is not one of the best in the NFL at all. How could I make this mistake.

Lol, 3.1 ypc being "well ahead" of 3.3 after three weeks.

Also, the context with which you were talking about the Eagles front 7 earlier was pass rush. Either way, it's too early to make any conclusions. They've been solid so far is about all you can say.

Greg

got a spicy chicken sandwich, a waffle fry, and some water

chicken didn't have that much flavor to be honest, but it was so damn tender

waffle fries were a nice surprise

I'd rather get Chipotle for the money, but it was good

Afternoon everyone

Greg, the best thing from there is the milkshakes. They are on point.

Cookies and Cream is awesome and you need to try one of those at least once.

Tabris

Who should I play in my FLEX - Brandin Cooks or Percy Harvin.

Normally I would have an RB there but I'm benching Marshawn Lynch due to MNF game time decision.

Lol, 3.1 ypc being "well ahead" of 3.3 after three weeks.

Also, the context with which you were talking about the Eagles front 7 earlier was pass rush. Either way, it's too early to make any conclusions. They've been solid so far is about all you can say.

I never talked about pass rush for the Eagles front 7, always run stopping, maybe you're thinking of someone else. They were tied for second in sacks last year though, if you want to look at it in that context.

Speaking of sacks, the numbers this year are absolutely insane. The Bills had 54 sacks cumulatively last season. This year there are like five teams with double digit sack numbers after 3 games. There are a few teams on pace for 60 sacks at this rate.

this_guy

You should put this on Yelp. You're definitely Yelp Elite material. I see it in your eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom