• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Spinluck

Pats will probably blowout the Broncos. That's okay though.

The fall back is always Nov. 15th.

Oddly enough Cortana (who has been pretty spot on) selects the Colts over the Pats.

Cortana is just selecting good over evil, even AI has a basic concept of morals unlike many New Englanders or the rest of Pats* fans. I don't know anything about Halo or how good Cortana is on the platforms she's on but I'd buy an Xbone the moment we won!

But I think deep down she knows we are going to get demolished.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
No one is going 16-0 this season, book it.

One...maybe two of the undefeated teams right now will be shit in late December and shit the bed in the playoffs to boot. These are the kinds of things you can set your watch to in the NFL.

Spinluck

What does Tabris think of Tracy Porter?

Are we still blaming Reggie Wayne for that route or what?

And holy shit I think someone either pee'd on or near my car cause there is a piss stench drowning me right now on my lunch break.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Dan Murphy @DMurph_BrownsPR
Since the formation of the AFC North in '02, Butch Davis & Mike Pettine are the only @Browns head coaches to beat Bengals, Steelers & Ravens

I've seen history! :eek:

Godslay

Banned
This is the Broncos. That's okay though, they'll carry the legend as far they can and hopefully he'll come through when we need him.

N289ZpR.jpg

If Rivers throws 5 TD's all to Woodhead and Gates one of my fantasy season's is saved !!!

Save some for Allen! I need 20 points from him tonight.

This is the Broncos. That's okay though, they'll carry the legend as far they can and hopefully he'll come through when we need him.

N289ZpR.jpg

That's what I'm hoping for. The Broncos finally have a defense that is as good as the one in 2012 (probably better). Peyton has to come through a couple times this season.

N289ZpR.jpg

Remains the only bad TV show ending I've ever laughed during. Would've joined Dexter, but I watched that show all 8 years and was pissed :[

Top Bottom