• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

Line_HTX

jeQTp0o.png

Maybe you should stop with the photoshops.

Gang Green Gang.

Good stuff! Here's something I love:

They’ve gone under center a lot more the last two games. Against the Jets, Tannehill ran five of 65 plays from under center (including penalties), but against the Titans it was 22 of 68 plays. The Dolphins never used a fullback under Philbin, but against the Titans they ran seven plays out of the I formation.
I wish I could see how many times I said the word "finesse" when posting about the Dolphins under Philbin. It killed them in so many games and they never made simple changes to fix it. I never thought I'd be so happy to see I-form but man is it refreshing.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It's not like Clowney is actually another Reggie White but is playing down from there because of the GM.

It's not like Houston is actually a 12 win team quitting on their GM.

You can't blame everything on upper management. I'm sure he's part of the problem though. How much that translates to what is happening on the field right now I'm skeptical of frankly.

Good stuff! Here's something I love:

I wish I could see how many times I said the word "finesse" when posting about the Dolphins under Philbin. It killed them in so many games and they never made simple changes to fix it. I never thought I'd be so happy to see I-form but man is it refreshing.

And finally putting Tuner as guard has paid off! Who would have thought....

Line_HTX

Pineapple please.

But hold the bacon. I have enough cancer with the Texans.

I will never let go. Fuck that study! D:

It's not like Clowney is actually another Reggie White but is playing down from there because of the GM.

It's not like Houston is actually a 12 win team quitting on their GM.

You can't blame everything on upper management. I'm sure he's part of the problem though. How much that translates to what is happening on the field right now I'm skeptical of frankly.

Exactly, the more immediate concern is how all the players, specifically the secondary, linebackers, and both sides upfront need to be bashed in with folding chairs just for never executing the BASICS of all Fundamentals.

squicken

I was listening to a podcast talking about the Eagles and their offense, but it applies to the Texans too. How many future Pro Bowlers are on that defense? Watt for sure, Clowney will make one I'm sure on name alone, and then maybe Kevin Johnson. But that's just hoping

They look slow in the back end and they get pushed around up front. Bad combo. Banging on the no QB thing is pointless b/c all they can do is tank to get one of those. That's why I would fire Rick. Not b/c he treats players like assets. It's b/c the assets he has acquired suck

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
I was listening to a podcast talking about the Eagles and their offense, but it applies to the Texans too. How many future Pro Bowlers are on that defense? Watt for sure, Clowney will make one I'm sure on name alone, and then maybe Kevin Johnson. But that's just hoping

They look slow in the back end and they get pushed around up front. Bad combo. Banging on the no QB thing is pointless b/c all they can do is tank to get one of those. That's why I would fire Rick. Not b/c he treats players like assets. It's b/c the assets he has acquired suck
Holy shit. Mark it down. I agree with something squicken said.

The only thing I would add, is when you have an a good, great or elite QB you can afford to miss in the draft on players to a certain extent. When you don't every flaw gets exposed.

Oh I definitely agree that Smith should be fired, just not off some cockamamie story of some jobber that was cut breaking the team's back when the whole defense has been shit for years, even while fielding a guy who gets double teamed on 60 percent of his snaps and triple teamed another 20 percent..

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Oh I definitely agree that Smith should be fired, just not off some cockamamie story of some jobber that was cut breaking the team's back when the whole defense has been shit for years, even while fielding a guy who gets double teamed on 60 percent of his snaps and triple teamed another 20 percent..

actually the defense was good last year. 6th in DVOA, 1st in turnovers. Pretty good in points allowed.

MechDX

This is why squicken will be my director of scouting and player acquiring

You are still jobless Dega

MechDX

So Ryan Pickett was better than Willfork,

Still believe Wilfork was brought in to play minimal downs with Nix carrying the bulk of the load and Wilfork to mentor him. Of course Nix was another failed pick.

Is Nix still on the Giants roster? has he played?

eznark

Banned

Packers have Daniels and Matthews. No one else will sniff the pro bowl.

Fire Ted Thompson.

On offense they have Rodgers and...... James Jones maybe? Possibly Linsley?

Fire Ted Thompson.

Weird excuse for the Eagles since Chip's scheme is supposed to be personnel proof.

Are they saying that the Eagles dont have enough talent on offense? Lane could be a pro bowler, Kelce has been and could get back to that. Ertz has a ton of talent, even though he has to stay in and help block to much, the RB's are really good and could be pro bowlers, if the Wr's could catch Bradford would definitely be putting up pro bowl numbers. The areas on offense that they are lacking are the guards and the WRs. Get guys that can catch and they would be a top offense this year, even with the OL problems.

Top Bottom