• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

MechDX

I think we were all more disappointed that you couldn't recollect the game.

Next time you'll know not to take any edibles and to drink Coors Light.

Odd how he has yet to mention a certain teams win vs. a previously unbeaten Bengals team in Cincinnati on MNF either....

First team all pro is up

http://www.profootballrumors.com/2015-nfl-all-pro-team-ap/

Cam got 1st all pro and russ didn't even get 2nd team ����

He is first team in mine, yours and Breads heart Rando. That is all that matters

This is kind of crazy to me. Tannehill was tied for 4th in the NFL in passes of 40+ yards and 6th in passes of 20+.

Such an odd season.

No run game, no oline, dropped passes, killer penalties and terrible play calling pretty much doomed our offense. Tannehill never had a chance.

Every QB that has worked under Chip has had the best season of their career. He could do great things with Tanny, plus he has already shown that he can beat the cheat. Do it Ross!

Yankee pls, I thought we were friends

Godslay

Banned
Odd how he has yet to mention a certain teams win vs. a previously unbeaten Bengals team in Cincinnati on MNF either....

Anybody immediately loses credibility if they question TJ versus the Bengals. Everyone knows that's a losing proposition.

squicken

I didn't realize what was going on with Cleveland's offensive line. It's really been the one good thing they have had in recent years. Mitchell Schwartz is a FA, Mack can opt out of his deal, and Thomas is saying he will ask for a trade if he doesn't like the coaching hire

That would basically leave Bitonio and ...?

Line_HTX

I knew that Aaron Donald getting a higher overall score from PFF didn't matter. It's OK that he got recognized for his efforts.

=D

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Every QB that has worked under Chip has had the best season of their career. He could do great things with Tanny, plus he has already shown that he can beat the cheat. Do it Ross!

I've seen you say this a few times. Bit of a stretch, certainly not true for Vick.

Dragon

Banned
Does anyone have that Brett Favre eat shit gif from the microtouch grooming commercial?

ActualEnlightenedAfghanhound.gif

MechDX

Khalil Mack is the first player ever to be first team all pro at two different positions in the same season, Mech was right

Actually it's kind of dumb. No one should getting all pro at two spots. Watt did it last year as well. Define players and don't leave someone else deserving out.

Btw, not saying Mack doesn't deserve it but someone got left out because of that

Gigglepoo

Wat. There are multiple teams still using fullbacks regularly. You just don't see it because Baalke decided to put the team on Blame Gabbert's shoulders.

Three receivers are used by more teams, more often than a fullback. And don't disrespect Bruce Miller again! He wears 49, damnit!

Having fullback on the all pro team is like having a center on an All-NBA Team. Thankfully, the NBA changed to frontcourt and backcourt players because there aren't enough centers in the league to make it an interesting competition.

I've seen you say this a few times. Bit of a stretch, certainly not true for Vick.

Vick played 6 games that year, so not really enough time for the Chip Kelly QB magic to take effect. He was old and at the end anyway by the time Chip got him, but Foles had the 27 - 2 season under chip, and Buttfumble and Bradford clearly had their best seasons. Chip's offense is super QB friendly. If I had a young QB that I wanted to get better I would definitely target Chip.

squicken

Ok convince me Squicken: BOB coaching Bradford.
Well Tony Grossi thinks Hoyer is the best QB in Browns history besides Kosar, so maybe he is the guy to build around. I really like BoB a lot, but as far as evaluating QBs, he has been awful. The only thing I can figure is he doesn't like QBs that turn the ball over, which is why he got rid of Fitz

MechDX

Well Tony Grossi thinks Hoyer is the best QB in Browns history besides Kosar, so maybe he is the guy to build around. I really like BoB a lot, but as far as evaluating QBs, he has been awful. The only thing I can figure is he doesn't like QBs that turn the ball over, which is why he got rid of Fitz

That is the worst job of convincing I have ever read.

Striker

Three receivers are used by more teams, more often than a fullback. And don't disrespect Bruce Miller again! He wears 49, damnit!

Having fullback on the all pro team is like having a center on an All-NBA Team. Thankfully, the NBA changed to frontcourt and backcourt players because there aren't enough centers in the league to make it an interesting competition.
Even so, it's a position that should be dictated by however they grade run blocking or pass blocking. Mike Alstott always made those lists despite never truly being a FB. Great fullbacks like Mack Strong and Lorenzo Neal didn't get such stats so they weren't honored as much.

Line_HTX

Mike Ditka the hipster strikes again!

Thanks, Mike!

WOW, NO FAITH in both Cincy and Minnesota. Hope the road teams get blown out in those ones.

=D

Gigglepoo

Even so, it's a position that should be dictated by however they grade run blocking or pass blocking. Mike Alstott always made those lists despite never truly being a FB. Great fullbacks like Mack Strong and Lorenzo Neal didn't get such stats so they weren't honored as much.

I agree. I think TEs should also be graded on a combination of run blocking and pass receiving. Gronk deserves to make it but someone like Graham? Stick him with the WRs.

Why are so many people picking the racists over the Packers? I dont understand that at all.

The Packers haven't be good this season.

Its pretty hard picking between two garbage teams.

Every team playing this weekend is garbage.

This too. Though Seattle might be decent. Their A game is leagues beyond the other five teams, that's for sure.

You can take solace if the Bengals win. We'll have an entire week devoted to people arguing AJ vs Dalton. A week!

Top Bottom