• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoemonk

That was one of the worst quarters of Lions football I've ever seen.

My high school football team was coached better than this. Fire everyone and then move the team.

Fitts

We need to flash something -- anything -- on D here. And we need year 2 Coop back.

And bigger picture after KC downed the Pats we need a win today. The West is gonna be crazy this year and we absolutely need to set a tone early. Otherwise we may as well start thinking wildcard in week 2.

Is there a thread for us cord cutting NFL fans?

I see CBS is supposed to have the Jets game, but when I go to the CBS app (which I play for monthly) the LIVE portion of the app is showing some cooking infomercials for a pan.

I am also paying for AT&T Direct-TV NOW for streaming TV, no NFL games to be seen. Anyone else?

Fitts

Why? It's Marshawn Lynch. It's not like he retired at the age of Brian Mitchell.

I mostly questioned his motivation TBH. I was down for us signing him because it's a win for Oakland that was desperately needed due to our own dumb self-created situation, but I considered him a vanity pickup more than anything.

Also, a stop! KNJ happy that he may stay employed for another week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom