• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Shirtless members, let me know if y'all are doing the league again today by this afternoon pls.

Good morning everyone

Floy for some reason I can't access any of the messages you guys were posting in the Shirtless messenger. I see them come through but I can't access them or go into it.

Floy for some reason I can't access any of the messages you guys were posting in the Shirtless messenger. I see them come through but I can't access them or go into it.
That's weird. I don't know why that would be. Is it saying anything weird on your end?

The only person I've removed is BG since he told me yesterday he was out.

Are you still interested Kave in doing it?

407339.gif

So whos the next big name in college ball that teams will be tanking for? I've fallen way off the college game so I am out of the loop.
QBs Rosen and Darnold

And if you don't win either of those then a couple of other names people might be happy with getting are Derwin James of FSU, Christian Wilkins of Clemson, and a few others.

Ricky Aguayo
How did Licht not get fired after he got cut for trading up and using his second?

DMVfan123

Banned
QBs Rosen and Darnold

I know Josh Allen had a bad game this week, but he was getting #1 pick talk before last season ended,and analysts always fall in love with a "big arm", even though we all know what happened to Jay Cutler and Jamarcus Russel
Think we need to wait before the season's over to properly evaluate any of these QBs tho
Lamar Jackson and Jarrett Stidham are first-round sleepers too

jmizzal

I know Josh Allen had a bad game this week, but he was getting #1 pick talk before last season ended,and analysts always fall in love with a "big arm", even though we all know what happened to Jay Cutler and Jamarcus Russel
Think we need to wait before the season's over to properly evaluate any of these QBs tho
Lamar Jackson and Jarrett Stidham are first-round sleepers too

Allen sucks, his two games vs big D1 schools he has 6 ints 0 TDs, his comp % is bad, I have no idea why these scouts keep falling in love with these guys, just cuz they are athletic and have big arms, reminds me of Gabbert he was terrible his last season in college.

Beach

Yea the Dolphins and Bucs definitely need to move their game. Though the thought of Cutler forcing balls in 80 MPH wind is intriguing.

MechDX

Texans fans on Twitter want to bring the Bucs to Houston if they get displaced since the Rays took the Astros in.

Nice

Hindl

Saquon Barkley would look good in Midnight Green
I swear God is testing my patience with Wentz always on about that Jesus stuff.

That's my quarterback and all, but bloody hell, I get it dude. You're a Christian.
Eh, he's super religious but seems to leave it at that. At least he isn't trying to convert people. It's pretty easy to ignore, he just seems like a boring guy

Saquon Barkley would look good in Midnight Green

Eh, he's super religious but seems to leave it at that. At least he isn't trying to convert people. It's pretty easy to ignore, he just seems like a boring guy

I feel like every single article about him mentions it, and maybe it is just lazy reporters doing the same thing but it is definitely not easy to ignore.

Why we signed Cutler and extended Mcdonald (before he even plays a game) I'll never know.

Official cap space as Week 1 begins:

Top 3: 49ers:

64.2M Browns:

61.8M J

aguars: 35.3M

Bottom 3:

Dolphins: 1.8M

Rams: 738k

Chargers: 434k

Hindl

I feel like every single article about him mentions it, and maybe it is just lazy reporters doing the same thing but it is definitely not easy to ignore.
Well it is pretty much one of the only noteworthy non-football things about him. He's super religious and likes to hunt. And he recently launched that foundation that's Christian based. It's gonna be brought up a lot. But basically I meant that he's not crazy going around trying to convert teammates and fans and stuff. Religion is what gives him motivation and helps him when he has adversity. Add in that Philly media is huge for football and this fanbase likes to know everything about their players and it'll definitely come up a lot, but I don't think it's a huge problem. It's just Philly media needs to write articles and there's nothing else about Wentz to write about

Sephzilla

I worry that this is going to be more of the same for the Packers this year. Rodgers and the offense carry the team into the playoffs before getting booted out by a more complete team. And thus another year of Rodgers prime will be wasted by McCarthy and Thompson

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
That's weird. I don't know why that would be. Is it saying anything weird on your end?

The only person I've removed is BG since he told me yesterday he was out.

Are you still interested Kave in doing it?

Yeah I'll still be in if you guys need another old.

Tom Nook

Let's do this:

KC @ NE
JAX @ HOU
OAK @ TEN
PHI @ WAS
ARI @ DET
TB @ MIA
NYJ @ BUF
ATL @ CHI
BAL @ CIN
PIT @ CLE
IND @ LA
CAR @ SF; I believe.
SEA @ GB
NYG @ DAL
NO @ MIN
LAC @ DEN

Bread

Banned
i'm not sure if anyone has noticed but PUBG is the most successful video game of all time

*whispers
i did this

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Sidenote: Thinking of potentially going out on the west coast for the first time in October.

Depending what I can afford but hoping to go Vancouver, Seattle and somewhere in California.

Depending how it works out might either get to see the Raptors play Golden State or Lakers or watch Mech's Texans take on the Seahawks.

I worry that this is going to be more of the same for the Packers this year. Rodgers and the offense carry the team into the playoffs before getting booted out by a more complete team. And thus another year of Rodgers prime will be wasted by McCarthy and Thompson

Doesn't seem like your defense has improved any, so i'd say you'd be lucky to be a playoff team. Rodgers alone isn't enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom