• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go panthers! Go gmen!

tenor.gif

JABEE

[Wentz is doing things right.

Did you mean to say that Wentz is doing things white?

I didn't say that, YH.

He does things the right way is all.

I was listening to the Madden commentary and they even comment on Wentz scrambling and how announcers react to white scrambling QBs like Andrew Luck.

I wish I remembered the exact words.

Dang where you have been hiding? No more Vegas trips?

Enjoying what is left of my youth. Soon ill be on team #Olds so you know gotta live it up. BTW so... i had to leave my fantasy draft early and the stupid automated drafter..... grab Matthew Stafford for me.

#FuckKas
#GoHawks

Niners, please don't be abject failures this year. I'd like to not constantly slip between crippling depression and intense rage every Sunday. Thanks

Juicy Bob

The Gospel According to Carson Wentz

”You're always walking that fine line, without a doubt," Wentz said recently. ”I always tell people, for example, ‘If you love your job, you love your wife, you love what you do, you're going to talk about it. Well, I love Jesus.' That's what I love, so I'm going to talk about it. But I'm not going to force it down your throat either."

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports...pel-faith-jeff-mclane-20170904.html?mobi=true
I swear God is testing my patience with Wentz always on about that Jesus stuff.

That's my quarterback and all, but bloody hell, I get it dude. You're a Christian.

Xtars

Titan Up from the other side of the world!

It's finally here, very excited for the potential this season. Our much improved WR core is however banged up which worries me, but we do have Delanie Walker and Demarco Murray that are great pass catchers as well so I have hope.

JABEE

I swear God is testing my patience with Wentz always on about that Jesus stuff.

That's my quarterback and all, but bloody hell, I get it dude. You're a Christian.

But he's our quarterback.

Would you rather have a heathen like Tom Brady?

A man without morals. A man without love in his heart.

Gobias

Banned
It's 4am and I just finished my third donut in the past hour. I may not be doing it, but at least I'm not an old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom