• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juicy Bob

HOW DID WE LET THEM SCORE HOW DID WE LET THEM SCORE HOW DID WE LET THEM SCORE HOW DID WE LET THEM SCORE HOW DID WE LET THEM SCORE HOW DID WE LET THEM SCORE HOW DID WE LET THEM SCORE HOW DID WE LET THEM SCORE HOW DID WE LET THEM SCORE HOW DID WE LET THEM SCORE HOW DID WE LET THEM SCORE HOW DID WE LET THEM SCORE HOW DID WE LET THEM SCORE

Jesus, so many guys so close to breaking it up. Also, I don't understand how Jesse James is playing for the Steelers, he's around 170 years old.

Link

The Autumn Wind
So I'm stuck at the hospital for hurricane relief, and all the games are being preempted by storm coverage, so I have to follow the game on ESPN gamecast. Having said all that, Todd Bowles is still a fucking coward of a coach. At least he'll likely be gone after this year.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Caldwell should've called a timeout right after that questionable Cardinals catch that looked out of bounds. Gave them another play of 15 yards instead of using one of our three TOs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom