• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I think Bob Quinn may have hit another first round pick home run by drafting Jarrad Davis. Rookie is having a great game, our starting MLB for the next decade

Tamanon

Banned
Not sure why the Jags pulled off of the run there.

Fucking Myers.

At least that cut some time off the board. I can still feel the gutwrenching loss coming.

Obviously the Browns dont look good but they dont look nearly as bad as I thought they would. Defense is doing fairly well outside of Antonio Brown doing anything he wants.

yuraya

Kind of dumb for the Texans to just throw Watson in there like that in first regular season game. Savage just ran into a brick wall of a defense in first half. Give him a chance to finish and recover next week. No confidence at all in your QB and throwing a rookie in there isn't gonna make the Jags defense stop playing good. Not to mention this Jags team is attacking the QB like crazy so you are basically throwing Watson in shark waters.

DMVfan123

Banned
Redskins all you need to do is field the ball, run time down, and get a FG/TD. Can you manage that?
Sigh, down at the one, at least you completed one of three

Mrbob

Hey Bears when the game is on the line would you please put the one player in who actually has had success on offense today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom