• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LJ11

You know, when I saw the Cook times I couldn't believe it, but all you have to do is watch him and he has speed for days. Didn't make many miss tonight, but he just has another gear when he turns the corner.

LJ11

You can't platoon a player like AP. He has to be fed the ball. He'll flame out in NO.

Yeah, they want their backs to catch and AP doesn't have that. Was chuckling when they flexed him wide, he wasn't touching that ball. Too many backs in NO, I'd go with the kid because it seems he can grab the rock in the pass game, keeps D on their toes.

Lots of young talent showing up week 1, I love it, gives the league some juice.

Is Peterson average now or have the Saints not really figured out how to use him yet?

Think it's a mix of Peterson being older, being beaten up, and also that he needs a steady workload to really make an impact.

He's a player who has seemingly always run better the more carries he gets, where he gets worked up and eventually starts running over guys. I don't think it's a good fit in New Orleans, especially because his blocking ability is questionable these days and he doesn't seem like he'll ever be a threat in the passing game.

So how bad is Rex Ryan going to be at commentating?

Romo was really great yesterday for his first time, so I'm rooting for Sexy Rexy.

DEfinitely not making it to the end of this game.

Also, nice Beth Mowins and Rex. Hoping they both do a great job.

Rex is doing a good job so far! At least he's got his mannerisms down, turning to the camera.

Butnow he's rambling.......

GJ Rex.

--

I can't follow along with these threads because my feed is behind by a bit. I got YouTube TV recently and gave up on DirecTV, and so there is a delay behind the live feed though I'm not sure how much. Overall though the feed quality on YouTube TV is excellent. I'd recommend it for everyone interested in cutting cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom