• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duxxy3

Close enough to me as a westcoaster.

Get it right dammit!

lol

Ah well. The defense looked like complete shit. Across the board. The offense underperformed considering how much was invested into it. Dwayne Allen didn't do shit. Hogan was a joke. Burkhead didn't exactly blow me away. Brady didn't look terrible. Honestly, he just looked like a 40 year old quarterback.

The only positive for me was that the offensive line had a good game. They gave Tom plenty of time to sit back there and miss receivers on all three downs.

tebunker

Banned
Glad I turned it back on, sad for Berry, hoping it is just aggravation of what had been bothering him all preseason and it's not too long.

Glad Chiefs could make the rest of the NFL proud.

What a great opening night of football. Not only do the Pats lose, but Kareem Hunt spots me 40 points in fantasy. Can't wait for Sunday :)

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
GG Chefs. You did us proud!

The_Swedish_Chef.jpg

Good news for the Pats is that they have 10 days to get shit fixed. But the shame of giving up 370 yards to captain checkdown will never go away.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Get it right dammit!

lol

Ah well. The defense looked like complete shit. Across the board. The offense underperformed considering how much was invested into it. Dwayne Allen didn't do shit. Hogan was a joke. Burkhead didn't exactly blow me away. Brady didn't look terrible. Honestly, he just looked like a 40 year old quarterback.

The only positive for me was that the offensive line had a good game. They gave Tom plenty of time to sit back there and miss receivers on all three downs.
Except on the last couple series when Cannon looked fucking awful and let Brady take three hits

Cre8

You want a shot at the champ? [NG gif winner July 23]
This is what happen when the Pats can't wear Apple Watch.....

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Brady is winless in his 40s

ZeoVGM

Banned
I can't get upset at anyone being happy over the loss. I get it. Everyone knows where the Pats will be at the end of the season so it makes sense to be happy now.

(Shit game though. Not much good to take from how the Pats played.)

JABEE

I can't get upset at anyone being happy over the loss. I get it. Everyone knows where the Pats will be at the end of the season so it makes sense to be happy now.

(Shit game though. Not much good to take from how the Pats played.)
In New England?

ZOONAMI

He had one year where he was puttin up numbers

Then the Bengals became the Bengals again

He's averaged 3500+ yards and like 20-25 tds for his entire career, and basically like a 90 passer rating consistently. Can't say that for half the dudes on that list, like I said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom